Russian Garena User Account Migration

"
ChoiSenVan wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

see this last pagE number 29?

Imagine if french players were to post full french in an announcement thread.
Now what we see here will be ingame chat for sure

Well... what can i say. You have missed the main point of this topic. It's not only for EU(and other) contingent. This topic is directly related to CIS Garena players. So, why are you surprised by the presence of Russian words here? Also, with ingame RU chat posting in the 'INT global' will be a rather rare issue.

Topic title is in english righT?
If at least people speaking in other language in announcements thread had the courtesy to add a translated version of what they are writing. It is called good manner.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
ChoiSenVan wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

see this last pagE number 29?

Imagine if french players were to post full french in an announcement thread.
Now what we see here will be ingame chat for sure

Well... what can i say. You have missed the main point of this topic. It's not only for EU(and other) contingent. This topic is directly related to CIS Garena players. So, why are you surprised by the presence of Russian words here? Also, with ingame RU chat posting in the 'INT global' will be a rather rare issue.

Topic title is in english righT?
If at least people speaking in other language in announcements thread had the courtesy to add a translated version of what they are writing. It is called good manner.

Strangely enough you missed the same thing in BR release topic. Ah well, maybe you just didn't read it.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I am truly afraid of the BOTS.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by Archerrio on Aug 1, 2016, 7:33:06 AM
"
Archerrio wrote:
Spoiler

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cheeki Breeki!!
Are we going to get an +25% IIQ and +50% IIR Event for a day as well?
Last edited by flipser on Aug 3, 2016, 12:02:38 PM
Welcome my russian friends. I cant get rid of you in Dota and it seems now POE:D
Welcome Russia.
Welcome brothers.
Together we strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info