Russian Garena User Account Migration

played 1 year at garena..
Have 0 mirrors
Have 0 legacy items
Have 0 ex at Garena standart
Please don't hate me i wont ruin anything ;)
"
played 1 year at garena..
Have 0 mirrors
Have 0 legacy items
Have 0 ex at Garena standart
Please don't hate me i wont ruin anything ;)

learn to play: you dont get them from playing the game but from stealing trading them from other players.

haha
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Save Far east server plz.
I've sent an e-mail to GGG. Many of Garena CIS users keep on expressing the same thoughts. Here the main point goes:

"
Dear GGG,

I do appreciate the move you do for Garena CIS users. You give us an opportunity to not lose the time and money we invested into the game.

According to what have been said up to now, the company is going to transfer all the stuff from Garena CIS to the international servers by duplicating accounts with all its content. It is great!

You might know many of us went to Garena CIS just because of one reason - a low latency local entry points. Many of us are a long-term users of the international servers and still keep our EU accounts alive, still playing there for various reasons in parallel as I keep on doing it as well. We keep spending our time and money for both realm accounts. We have the same credentials as with e-mail. For our point of view, the merge of the two would be as natural as it feels to be. This IS the number one idea, the essence of what has been said on the Garena CIS forums, in-game chats, whatever.

There is a month left till Garena CIS withdraws its division from CIS. I am pretty sure every CIS user thinks exactly the same and insists on the merge. The ability to have two important accounts is a torture, you know.

I hope you will do The Right Thing(tm) and won't leave us disappointed.

-dim

P.S. Thank you for what Diablo III should be!
^ I'll just say that I totally agree with this matter.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on Jul 28, 2016, 2:52:05 AM
September will be terrific *_*
Welkome guys, finally we would say: the winter has come :D
I do like russian people, tough fighters, beatiful women... yeah there will be a massive changment on std and hardcore economy, the rich won t get richer this time, and we ll see more Cyrillic characters everywhere... I see something unstable that is coming out from this story.
I like it :D
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
and we ll see more Cyrillic characters everywhere...

Why do you think so? Most of CIS players already playing on EU... Did you ever seen A TERRIBLE CYRILLIC SPAM in any chat? No? So there is no reason to worry about this.
I said terrific, not terrible :D

Btw u misunderstood my words, I ve just said that there will be more cyrillic "chat" because there will be more russian players, crystal clear, I think :D
And mate, I don't have problem with this thing, I barely speak english!
I'm not worry at all, as I said, just excited for the new incoming scenario ;)
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Jul 28, 2016, 10:40:23 AM
Russian Garena site dont work?......
У меня у одного не работает русский сайт игры ? Обновление не качается....все уволены ?
Last edited by varrcan on Jul 28, 2016, 11:15:06 AM
"
varrcan wrote:
Russian Garena site dont work?......
У меня у одного не работает русский сайт игры ? Обновление не качается....все уволены ?

Да, сайт лежит не первый день. Изредка заходит, но дико лагает.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info