Russian Garena User Account Migration

We demand a Bear MTX Pet to go along with this. Also welcome Russian Players just don't B in a Rush too much though.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
AGAPHANGEL wrote:
until now every single publisher, tryed to ban Russians from playing their games, because we bring skill and we bring our comrades with us + global chat will become russian! prepare for ALOT of SKILL!+ ALOT of HARDCORE-RUSSIANS!!!

p.s uncle POE, thank you for allowing us to participate in your hardcore game!(if Russians play the game it means the game is GOOD! dont get annoyed if u see too many !RUSSIAN!...)

It's a matter of russian laws, that make publisher "ban russian players from their games". Do you really think a publisher will intentionally lose money just because of racism or other stupidity? By the way majority of russians were playing on europe servers long ago, those from Garena are just a few more russians.
Just to think, there were hundreds of commentaries from Russian users here, telling how much they are dissatisfied with Garena services and how much they would like GGG taking care of creating and holding Russian servers directly to herself, because no one of Russian companies of this kind could be trusted enough atm, in general!
Proud Beta tester.
"
We demand a Bear MTX Pet to go along with this. Also welcome Russian Players just don't B in a Rush too much though.

Path of Cyka blyat
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
MetapoliC wrote:
Welcome Russian players!

Thank you.
Russian Garenos <.<

i hate Russian Garenos!
2 days playing solo-league showed 'all their rich inner world'
make it a different server please! :D
лол)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
DEM0ON wrote:
Russian Garenos <.<

i hate Russian Garenos!
2 days playing solo-league showed 'all their rich inner world'
make it a different server please! :D
лол)
English, exile! Do you speak it?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
>Russian login gateways to our international realm

Означает ли это, что пинг будет ниже?
Was there already joke about New Skill: Summon Raging Russians ?
"
MdotX wrote:
Was there already joke about New Skill: Summon Raging Russians ?

haha, nice joke dude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info