Russian Garena User Account Migration

This gonna be gud.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Rush B don´t stop
So poe will be available in steam for RU region again - this is really good, !!!but!!! what about localization?
It was really good time when we have our own servers. RIP Garena.
"
Roleplayer wrote:
As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

I wonder why I am not the least surprised
"
Chris wrote:
"
What about PoE in Steam, will it be available for us again?

Yes

x2 wohohoho! Thx A LOT
"
Chris wrote:
"
What about PoE in Steam, will it be available for us again?

Yes

Something good at least, I think... Thanks for the answer!
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Roleplayer wrote:
As a russian player who always said Garena is cancer and played euro servers anyway I am glad that Garena finally shuts down and non-english speaking players can get a translation while playing on euro servers now.
What I am vary of though is flood of fake mirrors and eternals to standard of EU PoE. You need to undertand that Garena has a history of admins faking items for players for a bit of money and it's a safe bet that prior to this merge some enterpreneuring admin will create a couple of accs for themselves with a bit of a bank to transfer into EU (and probably sell by RMT).
I understand microtransactions and maybe character levels, but full item merge might not be the brightest idea.

This. People who didnt play Garena Version feel cheated now for sure...
"
Sezuki wrote:
"
Roleplayer wrote:

I wonder why I am not the least surprised

Well i guess because you are used to it. On GGG servers. Dupping currency and rollback crafting is nothing new to POE. Admins abusing their powers sounds bad but it doubt they can do any harm to the existing "economy".
Last edited by DasName on Jul 25, 2016, 6:39:52 AM
CHRIS pls save Russian voice acting - its really amazing!
Were used Gerald's voice from Witcher 3, and other amazing voices!
Plz confirm
FOR THE GLORY!
-
Last edited by Neoryn on Aug 22, 2022, 12:36:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info