GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

"
Last but not least.. What would a full skill tree look like being 100? At 92-93 ish, all the health nodes are pretty much taken.. would a 6th jewel slot be a good choice or is there any other useful passive for the last 7-8 points?

Yes Jewels offer so much HP, Minion Dmg when you use a Minion Skill or Resistance.

I have 7900 ish hp and the only thing that i need is Jewels.

I use now Hatred with Aspect of the Avian Skill (Double Dmg or Movement for me and my Minions).

"
cororo11 wrote:
"
Critzngritz wrote:
"
Maybe you made the same mistake I made: summon them from a level 1 desecrate?

Also don't forget to summon your specters in the highest lvl zone you can to lock in their lvl,
Mine were dieing alot, until i realized my specters were probably lvl 60ish. had a t12 map and now my life is easy

i'm using Tukohama's Vanguards,after log in i'm going to mud flats and summon,if they die i use desecrate[yes,lvl 1 xD].

To summarize:
The summoned spectres' level is equal to the lowest level out of these three: level of desecrate, level of raise spectre, level of zone. So go pick them up in the zone where they spawn, and resummon them in the highest available zone.
Ghazzy been trying to watch you play skele/vanguards on twitch. See you hosting a lot of other streamers. When is the best time to catch your stream? Also how goes the uber elder progress?
HEADS UP FOLKS!

High budget build will be included momentarily in the guide! The video is currently rendering and will be added within the hour to the guide with included PoB link for those who seek to demolish everything in the game with ease!

"
Lokiator wrote:
"
Danzanus wrote:
Same as few people above have difficulties to staying alive.

One variation I've made to the build was to add in a Vaal Summon Skeleton gem. I originally leveled it up just so I could get the "Behold my Army" achievement, but I've found that dropping an extra 30+ skellies onto a boss really helps with a battle. Death by a thousand cuts, etc... :P

Haha, yeah it can absolutely help :)

"
Hey. I'm currently playing mage skellies.

I've been using this build for a while now, it's awesome so far. Lacking bit HP, having troubles finding health on rings together with a good number of resistances and strength. I managed to 6 link a Vis Mortis with a couple fusings so I'm using that now.

Trying to understand this whole ordeal about strength stacking, is it necessary if I use the baron? I'm not sure whether I should use the baron or buy a rare helmet.

Also, in Path of Building for mage skeletons, you've got The Scourge Claw as a recommendation for main weapon, I did purchase one and have been using it, but I recently switched back to brightbeak. Is the scourge claw a necessary item for mage skeletons?

Hey,

Strength stacking is targeted for easier understanding of gearing and is only an option if you use the baron. I personally prefer not to strength stack as it allows me to use an Elder helmet.

Scourge claw is generally recommended for more dmg if it's affordable (changes from league to league) whilst Brightbeak is the recommended clear speed choice. Other options for highest dmg output if using melee skellies are Severed in Sleep and/or United in Dream.

"
Critzngritz wrote:
Quick question.

Using Melee Skeles would you recommend to cont using my tab for 6 link or swap to a vis i have at 3r 2b 5link. or cont using tab until i 6link 4r2b it? If you recommend waiting i might buy a 6l with stats until then, would rather not though.

Side note, Always just saw clips of you and in meme things, thought you were kinda a douche tbh. After reading the comments you leave and seeing how much you try and help ppl and always with kind words. I was wrong. Keep it up.

Hey,

I would chose to run with a 5L Vis Mortis over Tabula if you are utilizing spectres properly.

Hm.. well, I think all humans are ultimately douchebags one way or another. I'm not perfect but I strive towards being someone people can come to for help when it comes to PoE so I'm happy that part is still something people see me as! <3
Always nice to hear that my time & work is being appreciated, so thank you!

"
RexZTank wrote:
I want to run melee skele and I'm a bit confused on what you mean by not stacking strength for melee. So do I not take all those str nod? or you simply meant don't stack strength on gear? Also if we doing melee skeles what the optimal number of max skeles to have?

I'm also not sure whats good point to switch from SRS at lvl 55.

Thanks for the help and great guide!

Since I'm not a fulltime streamer, at least not yet I doubt I'll find time any time soon to remake the guide atm, but to sort your confusion:
Yes, when I say strength stacking I am referring to your gearing, the tree stays the same!

Personally, I think 10 skellies is optimal but then again, the more the marrier. Problem is with a "From Dust" jewel you summon 5 at the time so having 11-13 or 14 skellies means you are overriding a few skellies on that last cast on top of the ability having 1 sec CD with that jewel. So I prefer to stay on 10.

I generally switch away from SRS when I've done Cruel Lab and can start using Spectres then I keep SRS on the side till I'm done with Merc lab in which case I switch SRS for skellies.

"
cororo11 wrote:
"
Critzngritz wrote:
"
Maybe you made the same mistake I made: summon them from a level 1 desecrate?

Also don't forget to summon your specters in the highest lvl zone you can to lock in their lvl,
Mine were dieing alot, until i realized my specters were probably lvl 60ish. had a t12 map and now my life is easy

i'm using Tukohama's Vanguards,after log in i'm going to mud flats and summon,if they die i use desecrate[yes,lvl 1 xD].

Not to worry! This is a VERY common misstake despite me linking a video to sorting this most people ignore watching it. (I would 2, don't worry!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRwgILNUEQs also, read the pinned msg below the video!
This will teach you everything you need to know about the generic basic mechanics of summoners as they work very differently from the rest of the game!

And to actually respond to the problem it is as Critzngritz is saying:

The level of your spectres will be the LOWEST of these 3 important factors:

1) Desecrate corpse lvl limitation (gets higher as the gem lvls)
2) Area lvl you summon the spectres in ( can be resummoned in higher area lvls once you've summoned a spectre from their original spawn place)
3) Raise Spectre lvl limitation (gets higher as the gem lvls)

"
Donvigoo wrote:
Hey Ghazzy and fellow necros!

Just some quick questions regarding passives.

Elemental Equilibrium... I dont really find It useful yet (just started T10 maps), And applying it with orb of storms feels rather dangerous and requires you to be in melee alot... And for trash, well... It all melts anyway so the mobs can't really die any faster.

What are your thoughts on the spell? Is it mainly used on bosses? Then i can totally understand its value.

Herd of flock ...16% elemental res for the minions.. Is this passive needed to make sure Spectres stay alive? (the skellys will die anyway, and resummoning is already made constantly)... I was thinking of just going more on the last health node, and perhaps picking up this passive later on instead...

Last but not least.. What would a full skill tree look like being 100? At 92-93 ish, all the health nodes are pretty much taken.. would a 6th jewel slot be a good choice or is there any other useful passive for the last 7-8 points?

Keep up the good work!
Donvigo

Hey,

EE is only really useful vs bosses tbh. The build does a trumendous ammount of damage as it is.
The minion res node + Commander of Darkness caps your minions resistances, my skellies rarely dies in t15 maps with them. The node behind also gives + 1 skellies ;)

Once the guides tree is done, just focus 100% on more jewels tbh, I usually take life regen nodes then respec out of them when I have enough to get another jewel slot.

Thank you! <3

"
Underachiever wrote:

To summarize:
The summoned spectres' level is equal to the lowest level out of these three: level of desecrate, level of raise spectre, level of zone. So go pick them up in the zone where they spawn, and resummon them in the highest available zone.

Correct!

"
Stotts wrote:
Ghazzy been trying to watch you play skele/vanguards on twitch. See you hosting a lot of other streamers. When is the best time to catch your stream? Also how goes the uber elder progress?

Below the stream is a live clock showing when my next session starts and my schedule is up under the #announcement chat channel in my Discord server. Sadly I'm not a fulltime streamer but I will be live again tomorrow (monday) evening around 17/18:00 CET. Will update my schedule for the coming week as my birthday is coming up on Friday as well.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
https://redd.it/85eil3

Uploaded the high budget version for the build guide :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey Ghazzy,

I know you said to go for Victario's for solo play but I was wondering if using a Victario's on Animate Guardian is a decent idea to get charges going?

*edit* i think i figured out that that won't work because the AG wont' really be killing. :/

But are you still suggesting to go with Victario's for solo?
Last edited by Terminate on Mar 18, 2018, 7:22:13 PM
Hello again Ghazzy,

what about using Midnight's Bargain for +1zomb / +1 spectre, and dropping a +1 skel node from the tree (or else we'll have 11 skel, which we don't want) ?

Thanks again mate.
Can anyone point me to what other gems to use on tuko specters if you get an elder helm with burning and minion damage?

at this point i would assume you have 2 slot open from your original build of:

Raise specter + minion damage(elder helm) + Increased burning damage(elder helm)+ elemental focus

i can assume maybe one of the gems would be a controlled destruction but what might the other be?

Also i came to the same conclusion to forgo my generosity setup for a CWDT setup, but i was thinking of running a curse on my charge setup so i could effectively use dying breath as my animate guardian to give my minions 18 percent more damage while also boosting any curse on close enemies to my animate guardian by 18 percent.

of course to do all this i need to run an unset to have clarity and move desecrate +increased duration+ Flesh offering to the 1h or shield so i can run the CWDT on a 4 link.

I wonder if anyone else has tinkered with all the animate guardian targets and has come up with a preferred one?
Started with this build, then decided I really wanted to take advantage of that 1000 strength bonus on The Baron. Only doing low level maps currently, but in PoB it looked like it would work out pretty well. The only down side is you don't really get to take advantage of the extra 2 skeletons during normal map clearing because of the added 1 second cooldown. But they're there for boss fights, and the nodes that give you extra skeletons also give you extra zombies. Could probably do with some tweaking.

https://pastebin.com/QU56x2G1
Last edited by Flu_Like_Symptom on Mar 19, 2018, 10:46:46 PM
The Mage Skelly version of this build is just a worse version of the Heirophant Frostbolt Totem build. Like significany worse version.

With 2 Exalt invested into this build, and being level 69 I'm finding T4-T6 maps extremely difficult. The same cannot be said for the same investment and same level of the Heirophant Frostbolt build. That build was clearning T6s and T7s easily at 65-70.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info