GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

"
Critzngritz wrote:
For ppl who are talking about 4r 2b being hard and expensive, it's not as bad as it sounds. you need lvl 6 Vorici. it will cost you 120 chromes a craft. Craft 3red, it says average attempts using this is about 6. I got it in 2. When i was buying chromes it was about 130 for 10 chaos. If that's too expensive, run more maps and farm till you can.

Copied for the Vorici calculator:
Craft, Average cost, Chance, Average attempts, Cost per, Std. Deviation
Vorici 3R, 738.2, 16.25625%, 6.2, 120, 5.63

Poe.trade has about 150 chromes for 10 chaos which comes out about 50 chaos on average.

Took me 26 tries. RNG is RNG.
Hey again,

About getting the 3 red + 1 green socket on Ullr... Is it mainly to buff our animate guardian with fortify? Or when you switch out fortify for maim support on bosses?

Atm im running with a 5L chest, 3 red, 2 blue... And using Maim, splash and melee phys + minion dmg and skellys... switching splash for multistrike on bosses... Is there a better way? does multistrike outperform maim on trash clearing?

And "when" i finally get 6L... should i still switch splash for ruthless on bosses? going maim+ruthless+melee phys and multistrike on bosses?

Thanks!

/Donvigo
When looking for an elder helm how is it possible to determine if a prefix is open for a life roll, poe.trade seems unable to determine whether the stats are prefix or affix for most rolls on elder helms.
"
Winkle wrote:
When looking for an elder helm how is it possible to determine if a prefix is open for a life roll, poe.trade seems unable to determine whether the stats are prefix or affix for most rolls on elder helms.

the 2 mods you're looking for are conc and minion dmg, both are prefixes

resists and dex/str/int etc are all suffixes (you can also craft aspect of the avian which is suffix)

Which means if a helm has both the above mentioned supports and no life/armor/evasion etc there's most likely a prefix open to craft life on.

Good example of this.

Also, having done 2 uber elder kills with this build with about the same budget as ghazzy included in his high budget setup, i can confidently say that this build can do uber elder on a fairly low budget compared to the high budget one.

my first kill had 2 deaths due to me overcomplicating things, 2nd run was deathless.

Next uber elder i do i'll try to record and upload.

/Noxy
"
Idyar wrote:

Took me 26 tries. RNG is RNG.

Ouch Sorry to hear. Guess I used a ton of my rng pool to hit it in 2
Last edited by Critzngritz on Mar 21, 2018, 3:45:30 PM
Is this an overall better build than the spectre build? Or should I go for purely a spectre build if I want something really powerful with minimal investment?
"
theeze wrote:
Is this an overall better build than the spectre build? Or should I go for purely a spectre build if I want something really powerful with minimal investment?

For the most part this build ends with a 6l Spectre (Elder helm with Minion Damage + Burning [Tukohama] or Conc [Solar Guards]) and a 6l Skeleton piece. For minimal investment, I found this build to be about equalish? But much more adaptable. And easier to change based on the content you want to do, rather than being a pure boss killer.
Is Lv 4 empower still recommended for this build? I have the currency to buy it and if so what gem do I swap it out for?

Thanks.
I'm starting to look towards end-game gearing, specifically gem upgrades, and I had a few questions...

1. What order would you prioritize gems upgrades?

2. After reviewing Summon Skeleton stats on the wiki, I'm a little confused as to the actual benefit of increased gem level. I assume it's an increased level of Skeletal Warrior / Mage, but how do I determine the level of Skeleton summoned by a specific level gem? Because of this confusion, I'm not sure whether a 20% lvl 21 SS gem is a better long-term goal than a 23% lvl 20 SS gem. Can you offer any insights?
So i'm currently lvl 84 - I love the build and i'm currently following the melee skelly high-budget setup. I find myself wondering if it wouldn't be best to switch to mage skelly for about 10 lvls to make it go by faster? I'm not incredibly focused on bosses atm and I'm looking to map with this character at the moment. Would you guys suggest switching to a mage skelly/TV spectre setup for mapping? I'm currently running the 4 solar guards and melee skellies. I'd love to hear everyone's input on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info