GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

Hey! I'm switching from mage to melee skeletons and so far it has been great, no major issues apart from my Bones of Ullr eating near 3 exalt worth of chromatics. I melt bosses down.

Couple of things that I must've missed from the updated high budget version:

1] How do you keep your animated guardian up? I'm following your setup and with a level 20 14% animated guardian, it still dies very quickly when it comes to bosses like the Phoenix, Hydra and the Minotaur, as well as shaper.

2] I play solo, is Necromancer Aegis a requirement? By removing it and freeing the 6 points, I was able to invest into more health nodes etc. and I'm now at 7.6k health, big boost from my previous petty 5,5-6k. I don't understand the difference with having it and not having it, I melt things down.

3] I played around with Solar Guards abit earlier when I was doing yellow maps for faster clear speed and figured I'd look into an elder helmet. Would something like this work? Or is there any other cool recommendations you have for a helmet swap when it comes to Solar Guards? I'm not sure if they benefit from the burning damage.

Last but not least, do you happen to have any twitch/youtube videos of you going solo vs Shaper with this build? I went there today (with Solar Guards as I completely forgot to change back to vanguards) and everything I had spawned or did spawn got absolutely destroyed (expect for the Solar Guards). By some miracle, I downed him with no portals left. My animated guardian did not last long nor my skeletons. I was very busy with running around the place dodging balls and finding it difficult to summon skeletons near Shaper that wouldn't suicide to the ground thingy all around.
Really love the build having a blast. Went melee Skeletons + Solar guards as per your suggestions. Just wanted to say thanks. My third build this league and using it for bossing and really having fun.

Edit: Only thing I seem to have trouble with is certain packs and bosses absolutely annihilate my Skeletons. I tried Bone Offering a bit but probably am doing something wrong.

Double Edit: Thanks for your update video I was scratching my head on you using Anger but now it makes sense. You rock.

Another question what is the best way to get avian? I am currently using Blapshemy / Temp Chains for mapping but that avian seems interesting.

Oh another thing someone else mentioned I didn't see here was to get an abyss jewel with minion chance to blind. With everything up it seems to keep blind up consistently on bosses.
Last edited by Idyar on Mar 20, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
Hi Ghazzy, ty so much for another great build,
i can kill all content, havnt tried uber elder yet, need the 15th fragment :-(

Any advice what i could upgrad next ?
- maybe try to get +1 socketed gems for boots and switch A.Guardian + zombie to boot slot ?
- i have to upgrade all auras to lvl 21 for another +1 max res and need empower lvl 4 xD
- i also lack a movement skill because i play LowLife and cant use shieldcharge
- should i respec commander of darkness to misstress of sacrifice ?

greetings
OK, this sounds interesting, but...

Is it viable with only a 5l and 3r chest? Because getting 4 red might be a little bit hard, not to mention 6l.
"
KairoStark wrote:
OK, this sounds interesting, but...

Is it viable with only a 5l and 3r chest? Because getting 4 red might be a little bit hard, not to mention 6l.

I picked up a 6l Saint's Hauberk for around 40c or so. The Saintly Chainmail is pretty pricey, but Saint's Hauberk is still serving me well in T10 maps.

This is my current build. I can say wasted some money rebuying jewels and belt to get dex and more res coz I switched to vis mortis. Love it so far doing up to T5. Trying to finish all my white maps before moving to yellow. Still need to buy the proper potions and all the socket gems. Aside from those what else can I upgrade here?

I know can get severed in sleep for weapon and that aspect thing on the necklace? Also I ended up picking up Lieoneye for hp coz it was cheap for a lot of hp.

"
AikerZ wrote:
Hi Ghazzy, ty so much for another great build,
i can kill all content, havnt tried uber elder yet, need the 15th fragment :-(

Any advice what i could upgrad next ?
- maybe try to get +1 socketed gems for boots and switch A.Guardian + zombie to boot slot ?
- i have to upgrade all auras to lvl 21 for another +1 max res and need empower lvl 4 xD
- i also lack a movement skill because i play LowLife and cant use shieldcharge
- should i respec commander of darkness to misstress of sacrifice ?

greetings

How is lowlife build? Do you find it hard to survive or its not a problem?
Last edited by RexZShadow on Mar 20, 2018, 8:37:36 PM
tried to color before linking ended up with 5 off, is faster attacks way worse of an option than minion damage? I doubt i can get it to 4r2b without spending a ton.
As she sustained wound after wound...the fairy should have fallen, but instead, she danced. This was Titania, the Fairy Queen.
Just got my 4th ascendancy and I'm gonna look into speccing into one of these builds. Unsure if I want to focus on going mage skellies with TV's or melee with solars. Been using your other Solar Guards guide and came here on your suggestion :)

What I'm a little confused on is the use of hatred vs anger and when each should be used. I'm running with a Nhamahu's Flame Cyclone Chieftain so I'd want to keep the anger buff if possible to buff them during boss fights, but if I melt the bosses myself should I even care?

Same idea applies to the Grip of the Council gloves - do we use it in both scenarios or only when we'd be using Hatred to double stack?

Also is there an argument for ball lightning vs orb of storms? The other guide uses BL so I'm unsure if its preference or if there's a reason.

Thanks again for all the hard work. You've helped make this league amazing on such little currency.
I got a Elder Helmet with lvl 20 Burning Damage, lvl 16 Minion Damage and a aspect of the spider aura.
Is their a reason to go for the other aspect buff? As far as I understand it, aspect of the sider will hinder and make enemies take 15% increased damage (so a 15% more multiplier). That should be about the same average damage as the recommended aspect buff. Or am I missing something??

Also getting a vis mortis with 2B4R will be hard. If I go for a 3B3R vis mortis, what gems would you recommend? I was thinking of phys to lightning, but then the maim support from AG wont be as effective, right?

Is droping the IC withing the Cwdt setup for a low level curse (elem weakness or enfeeble for example) worth it?
For ppl who are talking about 4r 2b being hard and expensive, it's not as bad as it sounds. you need lvl 6 Vorici. it will cost you 120 chromes a craft. Craft 3red, it says average attempts using this is about 6. I got it in 2. When i was buying chromes it was about 130 for 10 chaos. If that's too expensive, run more maps and farm till you can.

Copied for the Vorici calculator:
Craft, Average cost, Chance, Average attempts, Cost per, Std. Deviation
Vorici 3R, 738.2, 16.25625%, 6.2, 120, 5.63

Poe.trade has about 150 chromes for 10 chaos which comes out about 50 chaos on average.
Last edited by Critzngritz on Mar 21, 2018, 8:27:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info