GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

"
Ghazzy wrote:

"
Danzanus wrote:
Same as few people above have difficulties to staying alive. I barelly pass labyrinth 68 at 78 lvl character. And only because of luck, avoided all hits from Izaro somehow, because if he didnt miss, i die from 1-2 shots without time to use some flasks. This is my 1st high level character and only about 1 week in game. Follow this guide pretty straight forward, almost ) Cant fit iron will to the build yet. 6 links too expensive for me atm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Danzanus/characters

Can somebody check and give some advices about build, or how to stay alive at least a little longer. what i can do with?

Thank you anycase :)

Hey,

The belt is not good, you can use a rare Stygian Vise (Abyssal Belt) with life & resistances, your rings don't have life. This is most likely the main reasons why you're dying. You can spec out of NA and switch the shield for a normal shield for more defence. Im running a higher budget version of this build on stream with 8000 life atm.

Regarding your skilltree:
Remove the 3x Duration nodes, they are no longer needed. You need to prioritise your life nodes over jewel slots if you're having issues with survival, unless the jewels are flat life from abyssal jewels (preferably with minion dmg as well).

Thank you Ghazzy so much, helped alot! Following you advise i found better rings and better belt + reorganize a little skills, put more into HP, now about 5.3k HP and much better resistance. Soooo much difference now! Can even run itno a swarm of monsters and dont be scared to die after 1-2 hits.

"
Lokiator wrote:
One variation I've made to the build was to add in a Vaal Summon Skeleton gem. I originally leveled it up just so I could get the "Behold my Army" achievement, but I've found that dropping an extra 30+ skellies onto a boss really helps with a battle. Death by a thousand cuts, etc... :P

I tried them early when i used melee version, that time wasnt good, zombies alone had to kill bunch of monsters before i can call skeletons. But against boss should work good i think, thanks for advise, will try it :)
Hey. I'm currently playing mage skellies.

I've been using this build for a while now, it's awesome so far. Lacking bit HP, having troubles finding health on rings together with a good number of resistances and strength. I managed to 6 link a Vis Mortis with a couple fusings so I'm using that now.

Trying to understand this whole ordeal about strength stacking, is it necessary if I use the baron? I'm not sure whether I should use the baron or buy a rare helmet.

Also, in Path of Building for mage skeletons, you've got The Scourge Claw as a recommendation for main weapon, I did purchase one and have been using it, but I recently switched back to brightbeak. Is the scourge claw a necessary item for mage skeletons?
Last edited by FatherOsbornHD on Mar 16, 2018, 6:41:27 PM
Quick question.

Using Melee Skeles would you recommend to cont using my tab for 6 link or swap to a vis i have at 3r 2b 5link. or cont using tab until i 6link 4r2b it? If you recommend waiting i might buy a 6l with stats until then, would rather not though.

Side note, Always just saw clips of you and in meme things, thought you were kinda a douche tbh. After reading the comments you leave and seeing how much you try and help ppl and always with kind words. I was wrong. Keep it up.
I want to run melee skele and I'm a bit confused on what you mean by not stacking strength for melee. So do I not take all those str nod? or you simply meant don't stack strength on gear? Also if we doing melee skeles what the optimal number of max skeles to have?

I'm also not sure whats good point to switch from SRS at lvl 55.

Thanks for the help and great guide!
Last edited by RexZTank on Mar 17, 2018, 4:19:11 AM
How u keep your spectres alive?
I use this set-up Spectres:

- Raise Spectre, Minion Damage, Increased Burning Damage, Elemental Focus

But they die faster then light
"
How u keep your spectres alive?
But they die faster then light

Maybe you made the same mistake I made: summon them from a level 1 desecrate?
"

Also don't forget to summon your specters in the highest lvl zone you can to lock in their lvl,
Mine were dieing alot, until i realized my specters were probably lvl 60ish. had a t12 map and now my life is easy
"
Critzngritz wrote:
"

Also don't forget to summon your specters in the highest lvl zone you can to lock in their lvl,
Mine were dieing alot, until i realized my specters were probably lvl 60ish. had a t12 map and now my life is easy

i'm using Tukohama's Vanguards,after log in i'm going to mud flats and summon,if they die i use desecrate[yes,lvl 1 xD].
buy the highest one you can use for your lvl and resummon the vanguards once you get 1 in the highest lvl zone you can
Hey Ghazzy and fellow necros!

Just some quick questions regarding passives.

Elemental Equilibrium... I dont really find It useful yet (just started T10 maps), And applying it with orb of storms feels rather dangerous and requires you to be in melee alot... And for trash, well... It all melts anyway so the mobs can't really die any faster.

What are your thoughts on the spell? Is it mainly used on bosses? Then i can totally understand its value.

Herd of flock ...16% elemental res for the minions.. Is this passive needed to make sure Spectres stay alive? (the skellys will die anyway, and resummoning is already made constantly)... I was thinking of just going more on the last health node, and perhaps picking up this passive later on instead...

Last but not least.. What would a full skill tree look like being 100? At 92-93 ish, all the health nodes are pretty much taken.. would a 6th jewel slot be a good choice or is there any other useful passive for the last 7-8 points?

Keep up the good work!
Donvigo
Last edited by Donvigoo on Mar 18, 2018, 8:26:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info