GhazzyTV - Beginner's Build: Lich Queen Skeleton Summoner [AWAKENER FARMABLE]

isnt it better to have 10 skellies anyway? with echo spell you have to cast summon skellies twice to get the max amount and they will always be mages. am i missing something? i went for invoker - bone sculptor.

"
BaamRakuu wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
I looked through the pages on the guide, but I can;t figure out how to keep skelly number at 9. Following the tree + Bone sculptor leaves me at 10. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Just take out the Puppet Master node in the tree if you want to have 9 skellies.
It's not like the extra zombie and 16% minion life matter all that much.

ahh ok. The guide was showing the finished tree with it so I wasn't sure if there was something else. ty
Hi Ghazzy,

Thx for great content man !

I want to do the MELEE version of your build.

I have some questions (even tho i did go through all 44 pages of this thread, i think i didnt found the answers i was looking for) :

- After you died, do you still recommend using BARON as helmet ? (untill we can replace by "abyss" crazy helmet) If not is your tree on pastebin still OK ? because you do stack a lot of Strenght (well im ok with it as im playing HC like you are, but wondering if its still the best choice if not going BARON)

- Do you still recommend using NA with Victario charity ? (i think i heard somewhere you would not go NA again, maybe i misunderstood)

- I understand why we get 9 skellies for the MAGE version, but why 9 on the MELEE version ? beceause its enough ? (im looking at the notable node Puppet Master next to Herd of the flock)

- About the links on MELEE version of Summon Skeleton i see you path of building differents links from what you are saying in this guide (and i think i read somewhere in this thread that you recommend using Melee Splash but i dont see it anywhere in the guide nor in Path of Building ?)

Sorry for this much questions and for the bad english. Ty vm for your time helping people.
Padreweak
Heyah!

I'm kinda stuck after defeating Kitava.
I've started running maps, buti've lacked survivability and damage as well.

All my stuff can be found on my charater (RaginSkelly).

I'm looking for some gearing hints/tips, i'M on a pretty low budget atm, which is 20c.
What should i upgrade, and what should i look for when searching for replacements.

Thanks.

ps: I'm running SG specs.

Last edited by Exitl0l on Mar 11, 2018, 3:25:59 PM
Im wondering if build the scourge ... When in the description says "70% increased Minion Damage if you have Hit Recently" i can use Orb of the Storm? or you dont recommend it?

And what map do you think are best for Shapping?

regards
Last edited by Physt on Mar 11, 2018, 4:37:19 PM
I want to do the build but I have difficulty knowing which items to use ... could you tell me some items to use in this build?
Hey Ghazzy,

thank you very much for the invested Work in the Guides. I love the Guides and Builds from you. That's the third Char I'm running with your build.

I'm now in Act9 and running with 10 Mage Skellies, 3 Tukohoma and an Animated Guardian equiped with Rare Items (with 21k Life).
The build feels really fine. Actually I'm a bit glassy because I missed the resistances ;-) so I must keep running around shiel bashing.
Next Login Kitava is my target, then I will cap resitances for better sustain.

But I have a question about the last Ascendandy. I don't know what to take: Mistress of Sacrifice or Commander of Darkness?

Which one is better? Last Build with SRS I've used Sacrifice, that's great for summoning the SRS. But with the Skelly-Build I don't really need to cast them quicker.

With Commander I will have a 30% dmg-boost for minions and 20% resistances.
Whats about Mistress? Is the 40% boost after an offering also counting for Minions? Than I would go for these one.

Please help me out here.

Thank you
"
Exitl0l wrote:
Heyah!

I'm kinda stuck after defeating Kitava.
I've started running maps, buti've lacked survivability and damage as well.

All my stuff can be found on my charater (RaginSkelly).

I'm looking for some gearing hints/tips, i'M on a pretty low budget atm, which is 20c.
What should i upgrade, and what should i look for when searching for replacements.

Thanks.

ps: I'm running SG specs.

Can't see your character. Marked as private I'm guessing.
Now i made the changes, it should be visible now ;)
Thanks for the awesome guide, I'm running the melee skellies build with Baron but I haven't taken Necromantic Aegis yet. What shield would you suggest to use with it? Is it even worth it at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info