Stacked Deck

"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Come on dude. You said it's worse than Gambler, people explained how that is nonsense and now you're doing damage control. Just be a man and admit you were wrong and move on.

I'm surprised you haven't edited this, considering how much egg you have on your face now. It is, in fact, worse than Gambler as currently implemented (it presumably costs for what is now documented to be the exact same effect currently, has anyone confirmed what the cost is yet?) and will still be pretty bad even with the improvement that's scheduled for the mysterious "future patch," which apparently still isn't going to be the even odds OP expected, which is even worse than I expected, not better. In the end, the only way in which I was wrong is in UNDERESTIMATING just how bad GGG made this item. It's the white knights that were oh-so-utterly wrong and spouting nonsense as you call it.

The stacking here is AGAINST the player, not FOR the player, making this item extremely underwhelming to say the least.

Furthermore, what I'd said up to that point was the same thing repeatedly rephrased and restated for the people who didn't get it or disagreed... that can't be considered damage control in any way since nothing changed. But then, I shouldn't expect any better from a troll, should I? Don't even try to deny it, you clearly are a forum troll. Why even try if you're going to be so obvious about it?

Why would I edit it when I was right, given the information OP shared with us? Sorry if I tend sticking to the information and not being preemptively negative like you.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
vio wrote:
stay away from the dark side and become a white knight of enlightment!! show others that you're able to see the bigger picture, leave your small chamber full of entitlement!

There's a pretty wide swathe there. I view this item poorly because it really is just 'less bad,' not some kind of significant win for players in any way. On the other hand, do you not see a large distance between, say, this, and handing out "You have Onslaught while Fortified?" Where do you stand on that one?

It's not entitlement in this case, it's just common sense and common word meaning. That is the bigger picture.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Why would I edit it when I was right, given the information OP shared with us? Sorry if I tend sticking to the information and not being preemptively negative like you.

You were wrong when it came to reality, which is what matters. I correctly judged that something smelled fishy. Seems to me you're the one in damage-control mode.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:

"
Xavderion wrote:

You were wrong when it came to reality, which is what matters. I correctly judged that something smelled fishy. Seems to me you're the one in damage-control mode.

Let me quote you fam:

"We do know fairly clearly Stacked doesn't weight."

You said that after claiming that Stacked is worse than gambler and after people called you out in it. Classic damage control. Also it looks like we were both wrong ;)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
why are you people even expecting anything good from this? not to mention its horrible drop rate
"
Xavderion wrote:
Come on dude. You said it's worse than Gambler, people explained how that is nonsense and now you're doing damage control. Just be a man and admit you were wrong and move on.

11 hours farming T7s (when I could be farming zones I'd rather be).

7 The Gambler cards (which I can drop in any map).

0 Lucky Deck cards.

No, Xav, it's worse than The Gambler. By an order of magnitude.

There's one place you farm this card and that's poe.trade. Creator walked right into it with GGG, they slapped some more economy stimulation content with zero other playability in the game and got paid $1,000 for it.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 21, 2016, 2:28:50 AM
#MakeShitFarmable
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Did around 10 tier7 maps yesterday, small sample, but no decks. Guess it is rare, so less fun.

I will farm it the same way I farm exalts, and that is that I don't farm exalts.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
Did around 10 tier7 maps yesterday, small sample, but no decks. Guess it is rare, so less fun.

I will farm it the same way I farm exalts, and that is that I don't farm exalts.

hahahaha, so true

I dont have much time to play (maybe few hours a day more or less) - anyway I got hyped and jumped straight in the t7 maps i had left + those I found while in t7 maps. done maybe 10-15 too. No lucky decks cards.... so I will go back to my usual farming method which is run what i want when i want and how i want, without any plan, concept or knowledge what may drop in the map Im in atm.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Necromael wrote:

Well, there's the kicker.

I DO farm exalts, as do you, passively, IN ANY ZONE WE WANT.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 21, 2016, 4:14:50 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I DO farm exalts, as do you, passively, IN ANY ZONE WE WANT.

*16 Tier sevens for me, no luck so far*

I think that last part there is the rub: This card can be rare, but should drop in more zones. A big band, more like The Trial. In fact, I'd move The Trial to all of T9-T11 maps (minus Springs and Plateau), and put Lucky Deck in all maps T7-T9 (minus Canyon and Gorge).

Maybe it does drop in more zones and the wiki just isn't up to date though.
Last edited by innervation on Jul 21, 2016, 4:21:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info