Stacked Deck

with a ridiculous insane drop rate,in red maps (wich are also undropable) i guess?
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
How were you allowed to design a currency?
"
Noshei wrote:
Because I was given the option for the reward from Stacked to be 1 of 2 options. Option 1 was to have the rewards be weighted by drop chance. Option 2 was for all divination cards to have equal chance.

I chose option 2.

Good man! Doing the community a service!

I like the fact that people are reporting drops in Tier 7 maps. Would be great if that was the case as any character should be able to clear T7 maps comfortably.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
Because I was given the option for the reward from Stacked to be 1 of 2 options. Option 1 was to have the rewards be weighted by drop chance. Option 2 was for all divination cards to have equal chance.

I chose option 2.

Good man! Doing the community a service!

I like the fact that people are reporting drops in Tier 7 maps. Would be great if that was the case as any character should be able to clear T7 maps comfortably.

Reporting drops for the currency or the divination card?
Please go check out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1703311 for more infoirmation
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
I hoped for cool item and it is just better gambler...

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 20, 2016, 1:44:06 AM
"
Noshei wrote:

I chose option 2.

Are you absolutely sure this is the option they gave you? The only way for option 2 to make it into the game is if the drop rate of Lucky Deck is astronomically low. I mean, House of Mirrors is a thing. Lucky deck would have to be so rare that it didn't simply litter Wraeclast with Mirrors. This would essentially make Lucky Deck as rare as an actual Mirror of Kalandra.

Is that honestly the option they provided you, and is that honestly what you wanted to get?
"
Xavderion wrote:
Come on dude. You said it's worse than Gambler, people explained how that is nonsense and now you're doing damage control. Just be a man and admit you were wrong and move on.

I'm surprised you haven't edited this, considering how much egg you have on your face now. It is, in fact, worse than Gambler as currently implemented (it presumably costs for what is now documented to be the exact same effect currently, has anyone confirmed what the cost is yet?) and will still be pretty bad even with the improvement that's scheduled for the mysterious "future patch," which apparently still isn't going to be the even odds OP expected, which is even worse than I expected, not better. In the end, the only way in which I was wrong is in UNDERESTIMATING just how bad GGG made this item. It's the white knights that were oh-so-utterly wrong and spouting nonsense as you call it.

The stacking here is AGAINST the player, not FOR the player, making this item extremely underwhelming to say the least.

Furthermore, what I'd said up to that point was the same thing repeatedly rephrased and restated for the people who didn't get it or disagreed... that can't be considered damage control in any way since nothing changed. But then, I shouldn't expect any better from a troll, should I? Don't even try to deny it, you clearly are a forum troll. Why even try if you're going to be so obvious about it?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:

The stacking here is AGAINST the player, not FOR the player, making this item extremely underwhelming to say the least.

that's the fundamental difference between us when loking at the game:

those "white knights" as you call them generally see the introduction of a new feature/item as a potential win for the game and given the fact that players move to the next game when they have reached their goals, making it hard to achieve is good for the game's longevity, good for the game and good for the company running it

apart from that view, players (i won't call them names) who mostly prioritize their personal gain without being able or not willing to see the general picture will always see improvements as a bad thing if they can't massively profit from them due to their play style /time available etc.

stay away from the dark side and become a white knight of enlightment!! show others that you're able to see the bigger picture, leave your small chamber full of entitlement!

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
WTS headhunter 5c
tygl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info