Stacked Deck

Just another rip off, nothing more nothing less. What do you expected from GGG? The whole divination card thing is a massive joke just to milk extra money from naive players. Since introducing I traded several useless 1 alch worth uniques, a few dozen maybe random currency, bunch of 79 lvl jewelry, all vendor crap and tons of ID scrolls - at least some use here. Rest collecting dust in stash, no point or initiative to finish them with such ridiculous drop restrictions. Div cards should drop anywhere or gtfo. Adjust drop rates if necessary, but let them drop anywhere, period. You don't restrict exalt or mirror drops then why the fuck is this shit?
Soo much from devs for generous player support, pathetic.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
+1
Never got any usefull stuff out of it. But what's really disppointing is that belts count as jewelry.
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Has anyone seen it in mao kun maps maybe? I mean, if we're talking about currency and where to farm, the would be the first place where I'd look.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Ment to drop in Jungle Valley? According to the wiki. Ran a lot of said map, only thing I got was my boredom stacked from such a simple map.

None dropped.

I now count 47 of the maps mentioned on the Wiki. No card.

Statistically, if I get one in the next map, that will bring me close to 500 T7 maps to fill a stack. Steady statistics right there :P
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Since op is not responding with any news, my guess is maybe they removed the card from drop lists until they "fix" it? I have hard time believing it drops still.

edit after bottom post, kill me
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jul 21, 2016, 5:04:23 PM

I got that from Abandoned Caverns.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Wadjet wrote:

That's about 40c of value. Assuming that is perfectly indicative of average return, that's about 4.5c per Lucky deck card, or 4c per Stacked Deck Currency. Given that people are reporting going anywhere from 20 to 50 maps or more without seeing one of these, I think it's safe to say these could stand a slightly better drop rate, we need the currency itself to drop to compliment card drops, or 40c of value was on the low/unlucky end.
I'd call that draw "less than lucky". It wasn't horrible, but I'd expect to see some of the more rare items occasionally. I'd give it more samples before I set a price on a card.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info