Stacked Deck

"
"
Noshei wrote:
This means you are just as likely to get a House of Mirrors as you are to get The Hermit.

HOLY SHIT

EVERYONE WITH A DIVINATION CARD DESIGN LEFT, PLEASE USE IT TO MAKE CARDS THAT GIVE STACKS OF MIRRORS

WE NEED SEVERAL CARDS THAT GIVE STACKS OF MIRRORS

IF HALF OF THE DIVINATION CARDS GIVE 10 MIRRORS THEN STACKED DECK WILL TOTALLY BREAK THE ECONOMY

Brb, spending my life's savings on divination cards to destroy the PoE economy once and for all muahahhahhahahahahhaha.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jul 19, 2016, 8:42:49 PM
Sick gambler clone :\ so much hype, aaaaaaand it's nothing
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
So, isn't this just 'the gambler'?

It's actually worse than The Gambler except for being more common. Or at least it better be a lot more common... otherwise it's going to be a joke.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

It's actually worse than The Gambler except for being more common. Or at least it better be a lot more common... otherwise it's going to be a joke.

You are very much misunderstanding the item.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

dude its far far better than gambler...gambler has to follow droprate weighting, this doesnt.
"
Barivius wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Me, or TheLastZica?

I am understanding it to be that 1 'stacked deck' is equivalent to a stack of 5 'the gambler', except slightly faster to use. Is there something I'm missing?

-----
EDIT: Oh, I see - above it says gambler follows drop-rate weighting. No wonder it always gives me crappy div cards!
Well, lol at whoever used their div card on 'the gambler' then.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 19, 2016, 8:48:09 PM
"
Barivius wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Feel free to explain to me how it is not worse than The Gambler in terms of effect assuming you have 1 shot of each available. Stack probably consumes something besides the use, Gambler does not.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

Actually it is far better than the gambler. Since the gambler is weighted by drop rate. So for the gambler you are far more likely to get The Hermit divination card than House of Mirrors. For Stacked deck they have an equal chance. Which means you are way more likely to get extremely rare divination cards.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
Hey guys I'm back, I was able to get a bulk discount and have 500 mirror card designs ready to go.

Unfortunately I have some bad news that happened as a result of this :(.

Spoiler
My wife left me :'(.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jul 19, 2016, 8:51:52 PM
"
Dawnmayr wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

dude its far far better than gambler...gambler has to follow droprate weighting, this doesnt.

Is Gambler anywhere documented not to have equal result chances, or are you just going off the fact you don't have 9 House of Mirrors from them yet? Not to mention droprate doesn't tell the whole story anyways as what can drop a card at all matters hugely outside this and Gambler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info