Stacked Deck

So really, it should be called the Unstacked Deck, as the current divination drop rates are the ones that are stacked?

"
Mal_function wrote:
So really, it should be called the Unstacked Deck, as the current divination drop rates are the ones that are stacked?

So much this. When 'good' is just 'less bad', it's pretty underwhelming. The chances of rolling a good card on any given use are still comically bad.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Anyone actually acquired this yet, or are we just talking vapor?
My guess is " right click it and left click it on an unique item to turn the unique item into a div. card".
you use this on a finished set of cards?
Like instead of turning this in, we can turn the bad sets into the stacked deck and give it a charge?
Then one charge gives 1 card?

Could be cool for all the retarded sets
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Lots of people have Lucky Deck cards; I have not yet heard of someone who successfully got a full stack and thus made a Stacked Deck currency item yet.

But as far as its function goes, there's no reason to not trust OP, who made the card.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Depends on what you're calling vapor. As far as I can tell, no one has confirmed how the currency is used (apply to other card?). However, there are people literally debating with the creator of the item what the item does, which boggles my mind. I mean, sure, GGG is known for changing things up a la Charan's borked sword, but they at least accurately told him how it worked.

The fact that one Stacked Deck effect is far better than one set of The Gambler is most certainly not vapor.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
sunleonid wrote:
"every divination card is weighted equally"

OH. MY. GOD.

This was my exact reaction after seeing the new divination cards AND the wiki article for Stacked Deck...

"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
will item filter of neversink show it up eventually? thoughts?
"
Mal_function wrote:

A stacked deck is one where the order has been predetermined. In cards, you might stack the deck yourself, so you know what hands everyone will get.

Since this 'deck' is clearly random, it is definitely the opposite of a 'stacked deck'.
However, it's fun to imagine that it has actually been stacked, by someone else (eg: GGG), so when you get 5 Hermit cards, a Her Mask, a Rabid Rhoa, 2 The Gamblers and a The Carrion Crow, you can rightly feel cheated. :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info