Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

So, the list is over 700 but now we have the smallest claim of all, that it is only 3 people. So how many of the 700 do you guess is one of the 3 people's alt accounts?

As much as you want that to be what people are claiming, it's not. It is a fact that there are only 3 of you that are keeping these fucking threads going though.

Including you, four.

Thanks,bro. Appreciated!

Responding to bullshit doesn't make me part of your clique.

Not long ago, about a week went by where these threads received no bumps. It was a glorious week. Then you guys bumped it back up, and more responses followed.

Try it, stop responding to these threads and see if I or any of the other people defending the laby bump it for no reason. I bet you can't. ;)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I don't want to stop. Please continue reading and responding.

Thank you for your continued support!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
You think Atziri content should be removed just because a minority runs it?

you really tend to jump to conclusions, eh? how tf do you read that out of my post? i LOVE atziri, its my 2nd farmspot (after ... lab :)

"
Shovelcut wrote:
It is a fact that there are only 3 of you that are keeping these fucking threads going though.

no, now there are 4... i wont stop till turtle answered me my totally reasonable questions :D

"
Turtledove wrote:
The labyrinth game play is boring, tedious, and irritating but some think it fun so, it should stay.

thats your opinion, and everyone is allowed to have one :)

but what is it now? are you ignoring me? im still waiting for you to prove your claim someone "pretended" something (except you, that is...) and an answer to my question. (see here for reference)

a statement to what i wrote here would be also nice.

a reasonable and rational person like you wont simply ignore this, or will you? or are you fearing the confrontation with a, what did you call me again, "casual thinker" like me? :)

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 18, 2017, 7:10:10 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
this little crusade of 3man squad has reached its destination.

poe goes to consoles.. im pretty sure we are in for a ROUGH ride soon. and the lab - no matter how people 'like' it or not, wont be an issue worth even thinking about if it goes badly.

So, the list is over 700 but now we have the smallest claim of all, that it is only 3 people. So how many of the 700 do you guess is one of the 3 people's alt accounts?
It's 3 people on a crusade. The rest merely gave feedback. You don't need to always go way overboard on every argument, you know. Where did he ever say it was only 3 people and the rest were all alts?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 18, 2017, 7:20:22 PM
That makes it six!
"
That makes it six!
6 bumps, not 6 people on your 3 man crusade.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
That makes it six!
6 bumps, not 6 people on your 3 man crusade.

You're all part of the crusade.

Thank you for your continued generous crusade support!
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:
The labyrinth game play is boring, tedious, and irritating but some think it fun so, it should stay.

but what is it now? are you ignoring me? im still waiting for you to prove your claim someone "pretended" something (except you, that is...) and an answer to my question. (see here for reference)

a reasonable and rational person like you wont simply ignore this, or will you? or are you fearing the confrontation with a, what did you call me again, "casual thinker" like me? :)

Of course it is my opinion. You snipped it out of context where I was directly responding to a contrary opinion.

I really don't understand what you are asking. Your posts make little sense to me and I admit that I don't bother trying to read them again to try harder to figure out what you're trying to say.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Of course it is my opinion. You snipped it out of context where I was directly responding to a contrary opinion.

dont know what context matters in this case. and you really dont have to repeat yourself, we all got what your opinion is till now :)

"
Turtledove wrote:
I really don't understand what you are asking. Your posts make little sense to me and I admit that I don't bother trying to read them again to try harder to figure out what you're trying to say.

i gladly repeat myself and try to spell it our for you! and to make it easier for you i wont criticize your way of "arguing" or "debating" here, maybe you try to get that out of my former posts :)

1) in your answer on emphasys post, where he (or she) discussed different possibilities how the statistics that were in question could have been gathered and interpreted, and where she repeated - what others said before - that it would be your task to prove your claim that those statistics have been manipulated to make the lab appear in the top 10 at all (which you claimed here), you wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:
It also does not prove what the GGG motivation is but you folks pretending that it doesn't say what it says seems pretty silly.

- i simply asked of you to quote where anybody in this thread "pretended" (aside from some clearly as speculation labeled... speculations) something else as the list states - that an instance called aspirants trial is the 7th most created instance in breach.

- and, since you were it who pretended the statistics were manipulated with a certain motivation, i would like to know - as you have come to the conclusion, that the statistic itself gives no account for gggs motivation whatsoever - how you stand to that claim of yours now.

2) in your reply to Jgizle about playernumbers/majorities, you wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:
... this idea that 50% of the people need to want a change is silly. It is not a democracy. GGG is a company. GGG will decide to do something based on what they think, not some electoral process where people vote and GGG tallys votes to see if there's at least 50% voting for something. [...] Your majority assumption is made up nonsense. A figure you have pulled out of thin air, meaningless blather, worthless numbers, irrational thinking. Sorry, but that's plain and simple.

- if that is the case, i would like to know what exactly your motivation is to gather a list of "supporters" (and constantly imply that there is a majority who dislikes lab) to demand changes to the lab?

----

ok, i hope ive made clear what im asking you now. excuse the lengthy text, but im not used to catchy phrases and english is not my native language :)

Clown
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

"
Turtledove wrote:

lol, which is exactly what makes it a crusade, you're not even trying to understand what the guy is saying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info