Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

GGG's motivation is to make it look like the labyrinth is more popular than it actually is, rather than just admitting what a complete flop it is.
"
GGG's motivation is to make it look like the labyrinth is more popular than it actually is, rather than just admitting what a complete flop it is.

Why would they need to do that when they've openly stated that they are ok with people not liking the content?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

Why would they need to do that when they've openly stated that they are ok with people not liking the content?

Because, it's asinine to use our collective donations to develop content that only a tiny minority wants to play.
"

Okay, let's go down this road for a bit then !

Your motivation is to make the labyrinth looks much more disliked than it actually is, rather than just admitting that it's not getting changed for a minority that cannot get over it and spams the forum everyday because of that.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You are throwing around totally bogus percentages. Please stop making everything up out of thin air. I really thought you were more rational than that??

We both know i posted concrete data, so dont play silly. I dont got time to repost stuff.

If theres over 80k active daily players how much do you need for a majority. How much do you have right now?

Exactly.

The only concrete data I remember you posting is the total player numbers. Your other numbers like your percentages are made up out of thin air. Secondly this idea that 50% of the people need to want a change is silly. It is not a democracy. GGG is a company. GGG will decide to do something based on what they think, not some electoral process where people vote and GGG tallys votes to see if there's at least 50% voting for something. Do you think that 50% of the player base runs Atziri? I doubt it. Much less than that would commonly run it, I'll guess. Your majority assumption is made up nonsense. A figure you have pulled out of thin air, meaningless blather, worthless numbers, irrational thinking. Sorry, but that's plain and simple.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
so obsessive colecting a list of 'voters' while ggg will do (or rather not) as they please is rational?

this very drama thread im posting in right now is anything BUT rational sane or constructive

esp when the ringleaders of this 'protest' managed to insult the decision makers more than enough times for ggg not to bother even reading your subsequent posts

you make enemies once and most od the anti-lab team managed to insult berate belitle and annoy entire ggg staff several times over. pretty unorthodox way of getting things done if you ask me
I guess it is good to have options what to do in the endgame. But my problem about the lab is, skipping the lab isn't really a good decision. I can live with the ascendancy points being coupled to the completion of lab, because this is something you need to do only 4 times with each character.

A bigger problem are the lab enchantments. In the endgame POE is a matter of min-maxing and receiving a good enchantment can have a huge impact on your character. This gambling forces us to run the lab over and over again, so it's not optional in this case because those enchants can only be obtained by the lab device.

The next totally stupid idea are those trials you encounter in maps. Every time i see them spawning i am getting kind of angry, because they are removing a lot of game flow and are not very entertaining. But at least i complete them nevertheless because a) i NEED them to get access to the lab, b) skipping the trial and trading for the offering isn't worth it imho (thy cost like 5 chaos?)

So GGG can live with the fact that a lot of people not liking the lab? Why not making it REALLY optional (like atziri)? Instead of doing so, GGG makes the lab even more rewarding.

If the lab would be really optional, i would run it anyway from time to time. Depending on the layout, my personal mood etc.

lab is fine
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

Because, it's asinine to use our collective donations to develop content that only a tiny minority wants to play.

and again... and again... and again... *shakeshead*

"
Turtledove wrote:
...nonsense... ...pulled out of thin air, meaningless blather, worthless numbers, irrational thinking. Sorry, but that's plain and simple.

1) you keep writing similar stuff throughout the whole thread, against everyone that has well-funded arguments against you (or even proves that you do exactly what you wrote above). oh yeah, and your "data" is concrete like.. concrete?

2) "sry, but thats plain and simple" is nothing but a rethorical figure for someone who has NO arguments. rethorics/logic 101.

a) "GGG will decide to do something based on what they think, not some electoral process where people vote and GGG tallys votes to see if there's at least 50% voting for something." what sense is there then to collect a list of (for the most part involountary) "supporters"/"prove" or imply that theres a majority for ANY case? seems a bit irrational? "Your majority assumption is made up nonsense". yeah...

b) what has atziri to do with it at all? and why is the content still in game if only a minority does it?

3) Im still waiting on a response to my former post. ignoring me just proves my point btw :)

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 18, 2017, 6:54:02 AM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
what has atziri to do with it at all? and why is the content still in game if only a minority does it?

You think Atziri content should be removed just because a minority runs it?

I disagree.

If Atziri runs have structural flaws which make the encounters unfun or otherwise undesirable, then I would hope you (or anyone else who hated it) would make those specific objections known to GGG.

The number of people who run Atziri would be, and is, irrelevant. Just like anything else in the game. Fun content which encourages people to engage in the game more should be praised. Unfun content which encourages people to step away from the game should be criticized, ideally in a constructive manner, so that it can be changed in such a way as not to lose more players.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Jan 18, 2017, 1:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info