Trade is in a sad State

"
allbusiness wrote:

He's playing on HC PC so a shit tier RoTC is like 200 chaos. Even a really good one that is 6 linked is like 600 chaos depending on the seller. He for sure would have saved money just buying a 6 linked and then divining it most likely.

Thats around 26ex

That can get you ~1300 fuses, it took around 800, so that cost is 16ex or 368 chaos, if you purchased it for 200 chaos, the total cost would be 5-600 chaos, the same price it would cost to buy it.

He basically broke even in the exchange. He gambled and it didn't pay off, but he or others can get a link in 1 or 7 or anywhere inbetween.

I also only see 3 bows 6 link for under 700, one is corrupted and the other 2 havent been online in a month.

Do you know if he found the bow or if he purchased it?

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Jul 19, 2016, 3:38:43 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

He's playing on HC PC so a shit tier RoTC is like 200 chaos. Even a really good one that is 6 linked is like 600 chaos depending on the seller. He for sure would have saved money just buying a 6 linked and then divining it most likely.

Thats around 26ex

That can get you ~1300 fuses, it took around 800, so that cost is 16ex or 368 chaos, if you purchased it for 200 chaos, the total cost would be 5-600 chaos, the same price it would cost to buy it.

He basically broke even in the exchange. He gambled and it didn't pay off, but he or others can get a link in 1 or 7 or anywhere inbetween.

I also only see 3 bows 6 link for under 700, one is corrupted and the other 2 havent been online in a month.

I don't remember, pretty sure he just bought it with the mass amount of wealth he had from running lab early.

Most of the 6 link ROTCs have been purchased now. Just a few days ago there were 4-5 that were going for around 600C.

Considering how RNG linking is, you're better off just buying the bow for 600C. Considering the bow already at shit tier rolls is 200C, another 400C to ensure 6 linking is fairly affordable.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

Thats around 26ex

I don't remember, pretty sure he just bought it with the mass amount of wealth he had from running lab early.

Most of the 6 link ROTCs have been purchased now. Just a few days ago there were 4-5 that were going for around 600C.

Considering how RNG linking is, you're better off just buying the bow for 600C. Considering the bow already at shit tier rolls is 200C, another 400C to ensure 6 linking is fairly affordable.

But the 2 points really are that 1) i dont truly believe linking\jeweling\chroming is crafting, even though people do consider it that and 2) he could have gotten luckier, we've seen streamers do all sorts of crazy shit before.

If you've averaged out the times hes likely way more ahead doing it himself then he would be by purchasing it. This of course really only applies to chromes\fuses and to some extent jewelers.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Dungbeetle wrote:
You aren't polishing this poop, so I don't want it. If you can find a way to polish the poop, then we can talk about eating it. If you don't like eating poop, it's just because you haven't eaten enough of it yet.

Many systems in the game need improvement. I've provided a couple examples that I've seen other games use to great effect that actually would build on the existing systems, not just replace them, and there are some systems that actually do need to be replaced. How would improved crafting (and the suggestion was in no way a rework/replacement) or improved multiplayer be a bad thing for the game? Answer: It wouldn't.

The underlying point, though, is that there's nothing you really can do for the shit trade system as long as these other systems continue to have those failures as part of them.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Removed by Support

While I know it's a fake account, and I disagree with resorting to RMT, the point made is valid.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jul 19, 2016, 4:00:44 PM
Thank you.

The game should be hard for human, if machine can be automated to run it, that part of game is crap. A lot of people tend to be sucked into item loot mouse trap, but I hope others realize for what it is. It is NOT FUN.
I'm not sure why they removed the section I quoted. That part was completely within forum guidelines.
it is most likely automated, removed my post and cleared out any other post quoting it.
I am glad that ggg code of conduct is not how real world operates and freedom of speech exists. I wish there was reasonable explanation and debate rather than just shutting people up. If someone else reads my post and thinks that it makes more sense than blindly following code, they should be free to play the game the way they want.

as far as RMT, I never did that, that crosses the line for me, but I am tired of clicking to pick up little scrolls and crappy rares to sell. Quality of life is very lacking in poe. I just want to play content that is difficult and challenging, not grind. Since grinding gear wants me to grind and I refuse to, I have to break the rules.
"
kamil1210 wrote:
pm 20 ppl [...] playtime

It's more like work than play, and that issue is a pervasive problem with this whole trade "system".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info