What do you think "Stacked Deck" will do? Sheriff_K Wins!

Easy.

It will give you 10 random "decks" of divination cards ready to hand for rewards.
Put it in the map device + a map = map with the same stats but different tilesets
It'll stack the packages against you so you ping out 24/7 for a week.
generally dangerous
You use it on a item and it becomes "charged" or something and then the next chaos/transmute/divine/exalt or whatever you use on it rolls a mod (lets says life) and then it rolls life again and takes the higher value of those two. Its essentialy "lucky" mod for crafting.

the new currency will allow you to keep the colors of the socket for your item

an eternal orb for colors for the sockets in other words
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
My guess is that the currency, will provide an alternative currency to a full stack.

I.E if you use the currency, you will get a full x40 stack of wisdoms, or a full 10 stack of Chaos.

You can change a completed set of div cards for a stacked deck. There will be a new master that trades div cards for your stacked decks.
A currency that will create a random full stack (set) of unidentifid divination cards.

It will be an unidentified divnation card that when identified turns into a full stack of that particular card.

PM me for my prize ;)
Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 14, 2016, 7:33:15 AM
Stacks of 1000, or 5000, wisdom scrolls you can carry on your character
My five-second thought was, a completed ten-card Divination card set/deck.
Could offer some pretty sweet rewards if so; Time-lost Relic (league Unique), The Last One Standing (Disfavour), The Arena Champion (Colosseum map). You'd always get a Perandus Ring of course, but the theoretical Disfavour or Shadows and Dust is enticing.

(wiki list can be sorted by deck size)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info