PHC so empty you can hear the gears grind

I offer this tittle as one of the coffin nails for the " PoE is a hardcore experience ".
"normal" HC and league HC are wastelands.

I tried buying something in the Trade Chat, on poe.xyz and in party chat list.

It seems that Hardcore left the hardcore.

The situation is better in PSC... but not so much better in Standard.

Yeah... what am i supposed to do until new leagues come out and this super duper "all you know will change" endgame arrives?

Thinking of installing Populous the Beginning.
Thinking of other things too, but cant list them because i might get that new On Probation supporter pack.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Cheers,
and btw...
lab performs a reversed blowing activity... skill level : Monica Lewinsky
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2016, 10:43:12 AM
"lab performs a reversed blowing activity... skill level : Monica Lewinsky"

ROFL made my day
Nerf exp help people to understand what to play and what NOT to play anymore, great patch note and great league as always GGG. Bravo GGG!

Lets ruin leveling even further! Make more nerf exp so not just HC and PHC will be wasteland, but PoE will big wasteland and nerf exp helping a lot.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I couldn't stand the lab helm enchantment grind anymore (and Chris didn't even address it in the Q&A), so I whipped out wizardry 8.

I have it modded for more robust potion & weapon crafting, better pickpocketing, and widescreen support. Having a blast.

Yes, I'd rather knock-knock/pick the vault tumbler for 8 hours straight or let weak monsters hit me all day to buff my stealth skill or use mindread on antone for 12 hours to train my psionics than grind PoE helm enchants.

I play grindy games. PoE isn't a grindy game. It's a fucking retarded lottery.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
I couldn't stand the lab helm enchantment grind anymore (and Chris didn't even address it in the Q&A), so I whipped out wizardry 8.

I have it modded for more robust potion & weapon crafting, better pickpocketing, and widescreen support. Having a blast.

Yes, I'd rather knock-knock/pick the vault tumbler for 8 hours straight or let weak monsters hit me all day to buff my stealth skill or use mindread on antone for 12 hours to train my psionics than grind PoE helm enchants.

I play grindy games. PoE isn't a grindy game. It's a fucking retarded lottery.

+1
I am currently on stellaris, great game imo.
RNG levels are off the charts in poe now... not interesting anymore i guess.
"
netmafia1 wrote:
"lab performs a reversed blowing activity... skill level : Monica Lewinsky"

ROFL made my day

Glad to hear it :) have a good one
This is why I stopped playing PHC and moved over to SC for this league, happened again the next day while re-leveling, so I said fuck it.

Performance is, for me, quite a bit better now, but I'll just enjoy my time making some stupid builds in SC, hit up the race season, and be back next league.

The other people I know who left PHC either always stop like a month in or left due to various performance and state-of-the-game malaise plus a bit of overwatch.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
inb4 "how dare you insult dexter wilsons lab and 1-500 helm enchants for your build lottery?"

"how dare you imply that there is mostly RNG involved in PoE nowadays and 0 grind? because one person grinds 5 minutes another 5 hours and the one with 5 minutes might win it ?"

o geez

so much bumbumbubblegum.

anyway its not really empty - its just that most people dont overplay anymore since it is becoming old.
they put in interesting things then remove em , then put in fail things and keep them - etc.

they are basically offing themselves and im not exactly sure how much longer they can go on keeping this mindeset up.
Speaking for myself, the implementation of the lab and ascendancy points made me quit HC play. Too much gated behind mechanics designed to simply kill you. Evasion? Does nothing. Zero. Nada. Might as well not have it. ES was bad, but at least it helped a bit... and they tuned it up. But evasion? Nothing. Zip.

I could have 10,000+ Evasion rating and a static trap on the floor that any idiot could dodge would kill me. Doesn't. Make. Sense.

Traps were designed to kill you. Period.

Izzy? Hits harder, in an area, than bosses 20+ levels higher. Completely out of the realm we're used to. If he was lateral, like Atziri or any of the other expansion bosses, I wouldn't care a lick... but he's not. He's in the progression of a character now... and should not be HC-proof. But a week or so to get to the fight only to have your character trashed by something you have no chance of understanding? Not happening again. Gave it the college try, but HC play just wont work in that environment.
"
exhortatory wrote:
This is why I stopped playing PHC and moved over to SC for this league, happened again the next day while re-leveling, so I said fuck it.

Oh, yeah, those "loading improvements". Reepz.

I get the same loading lag for ~10 mins after logging into the game for the first time.

"
Yeah... what am i supposed to do until new leagues come out and this super duper "all you know will change" endgame arrives?

I play Grim Dawn.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 12, 2016, 8:09:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info