PHC so empty you can hear the gears grind

Poor game performance, server issues and lazy league design that doesn't even feel like a league and also summer time are the reasons why HC league is so dead at the moment.
"
Enzari wrote:
I'm still frustrated over the fact that the only answer Chris gave to address how basically the entire forum hates it is: "Lab haters are in the minority". Yeah right, what a cop out answer in order to avoid having to seriously rework their broken system

While I hate that something like the lab gates the new fun builds...its honestly not THAT bad anymore. And I only have that point of view because Ive been beaten into submission, not because I have grown accustomed to the Lab and now like it. And I think ultimately this is a blackmark next to GGG and POE in my book for if/when I decide to take longer breaks or drop the game for good. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, knowing where their design direction is headed.

I think its a great piece of additional endgame content, not a gate to interesting builds.

As for the actual topic:

I am not in the current league. It didn't interest me one bit. Since the middle of last season and so far this season, Ive been tinkering in Standard (non-league). Hopefully next league is a bit more interesting, hopefully their promised-land endgame revamp/addition/whatever is less RNG less Lab less bullshit, and actual fun POE content.
How to torpedo your game in 5 EZ steps:

1. Insult the player base as a vocal minority on a subject which clearly needs work.
2. Nerf xp gain based on your mental mindpower on how streamers want to play.
3. Continue to waste manpower, time, and effort on leagues which never see play again when ended. Why have temp leages that dont come to standard?
4. Let powercreep destroy any sense of challenge.
5. Have zillions of useless uniques and a handful of completely game breaking ones like reach of council and volls devotion.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Poor game performance, server issues and lazy league design that doesn't even feel like a league and also summer time are the reasons why HC league is so dead at the moment.

Add there nerf exp and its complete.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

Chris leveled a HC character up to 86 in HC Talisman not so long ago in 2016. He died to the village ruin boss. So unless you consider "end game" only being Uber Atziri or t15 maps, you can send him your gift card.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/44a3un/_/

That's interesting, and I wasn't aware of that. Is he playing every league, or just every now and then? I think it should be part of the job of GGG staff to actually play the game at least to the extent that Chris did. Every single league. That way their pulse on the game is based on reality. I'm surprised he got to level 86 if he YOLO'd the Village Ruin boss with really bad map mods. People who typically take those kinda risks don't even make it that far. He should have done what the rest of HC does, which is run exclusively blue maps.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 13, 2016, 10:23:05 PM
imo main problem now- is game balanced around SC,and all this skill and gear nerfs, has made only few builds viable for efficient HC gameplay, and yeah- it's boring
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

Chris leveled a HC character up to 86 in HC Talisman not so long ago in 2016. He died to the village ruin boss. So unless you consider "end game" only being Uber Atziri or t15 maps, you can send him your gift card.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/44a3un/_/

That's interesting, and I wasn't aware of that. Is he playing every league, or just every now and then? I think it should be part of the job of GGG staff to actually play the game at least to the extent that Chris did. Every single league. That way their pulse on the game is based on reality. I'm surprised he got to level 86 if he YOLO'd the Village Ruin boss with really bad map mods. People who typically take those kinda risks don't even make it that far. He should have done what the rest of HC does, which is run exclusively blue maps.

it was zana mission :3

though he was not needed to mess with the scary bosses
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 14, 2016, 10:44:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info