PHC so empty you can hear the gears grind

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Speaking for myself, the implementation of the lab and ascendancy points made me quit HC play. Too much gated behind mechanics designed to simply kill you. Evasion? Does nothing. Zero. Nada. Might as well not have it. ES was bad, but at least it helped a bit... and they tuned it up. But evasion? Nothing. Zip.

I could have 10,000+ Evasion rating and a static trap on the floor that any idiot could dodge would kill me. Doesn't. Make. Sense.

Traps were designed to kill you. Period.

Izzy? Hits harder, in an area, than bosses 20+ levels higher. Completely out of the realm we're used to. If he was lateral, like Atziri or any of the other expansion bosses, I wouldn't care a lick... but he's not. He's in the progression of a character now... and should not be HC-proof. But a week or so to get to the fight only to have your character trashed by something you have no chance of understanding? Not happening again. Gave it the college try, but HC play just wont work in that environment.

Good POV. Probably explains a decent % of missing people.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Speaking for myself, the implementation of the lab and ascendancy points made me quit HC play. Too much gated behind mechanics designed to simply kill you. Evasion? Does nothing. Zero. Nada. Might as well not have it. ES was bad, but at least it helped a bit... and they tuned it up. But evasion? Nothing. Zip.

I could have 10,000+ Evasion rating and a static trap on the floor that any idiot could dodge would kill me. Doesn't. Make. Sense.

Traps were designed to kill you. Period.

Izzy? Hits harder, in an area, than bosses 20+ levels higher. Completely out of the realm we're used to. If he was lateral, like Atziri or any of the other expansion bosses, I wouldn't care a lick... but he's not. He's in the progression of a character now... and should not be HC-proof. But a week or so to get to the fight only to have your character trashed by something you have no chance of understanding? Not happening again. Gave it the college try, but HC play just wont work in that environment.

Good POV. Probably explains a decent % of missing people.

What? that people cry for harder content but cry when it happens? Stuff that can kill you in hardcore, how dare they!!
That's probably why I can't enter trade 1 or 2. Here it was just me thinking they were full, but I guess they are just empty.
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
We need HC steam charts.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I still play poe...pillars of eternity forgot how much fun it was tactic combat,puzzles give it a go its like dragon age or divine divinty a homage to baldurs gate or planscape torment

Will be back once the performance issues are fixed chris answer to burning ground in the q and a was id rather lose players...wish fullfilled
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 13, 2016, 3:58:55 AM
"
kaarelo wrote:
That's probably why I can't enter trade 1 or 2. Here it was just me thinking they were full, but I guess they are just empty.
maybe it is because they are full, just not with people
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I'm still playing PHC. And even buying things from poe.xyz still works quite fine.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
I'm still frustrated over the fact that the only answer Chris gave to address how basically the entire forum hates it is: "Lab haters are in the minority". Yeah right, what a cop out answer in order to avoid having to seriously rework their broken system
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
I couldn't stand the lab helm enchantment grind anymore (and Chris didn't even address it in the Q&A), so I whipped out wizardry 8.

I have it modded for more robust potion & weapon crafting, better pickpocketing, and widescreen support. Having a blast.

Yes, I'd rather knock-knock/pick the vault tumbler for 8 hours straight or let weak monsters hit me all day to buff my stealth skill or use mindread on antone for 12 hours to train my psionics than grind PoE helm enchants.

I play grindy games. PoE isn't a grindy game. It's a fucking retarded lottery.

+1
I am currently on stellaris, great game imo.
RNG levels are off the charts in poe now... not interesting anymore i guess.

Stellaris is a great game i am having a ton of fun with it to .

i still love PoE thares just a TON of really grindey games avalible ATM , don't have time for PoE
":(
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Grim Dawn, a game where you don't need to be a trading whore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info