[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

I respecced my old character into this and encountered something strange - I have 6 life left when activating all the auras, but after replacing my life jewels with energy from within's, I no longer have enough life for the last aura. Is this some weird rounding issue?
"
Rivx wrote:
I respecced my old character into this and encountered something strange - I have 6 life left when activating all the auras, but after replacing my life jewels with energy from within's, I no longer have enough life for the last aura. Is this some weird rounding issue?

Clarity.
Clarity is the only aura that reserves a flat amount, rather than a percentage, thus reserving a higher percentage of your life the lower your life is.

How to fix it: Delevel Clarity, get more life (LUL I know the exact opposite of what you just did), get more reduced reservation.
Why did he remove The Pariah Unset Ring?
"

Because Voideye is better than Pariah in the long run.
You want to run your Discipline in it; doing so will give the party a total higher ES when using Voideye, while The Pariah gives you personally higher ES.
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:
"

You want to run your Discipline in it; doing so will give the party a total higher ES when using Voideye, while The Pariah gives you personally higher ES.

So both have their cons and pros. Every extra bit of ES helps in HC environment. I prefer couple of hundred ES more on me rather on others.
"
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:
"

So both have their cons and pros. Every extra bit of ES helps in HC environment. I prefer couple of hundred ES more on me rather on others.

My Energy Shield with Voideye is 9,762
My Energy Shield with The Pariah is 9,885

It's 100% personal preference, The gain to most party members with Voideye is also generally marginal
IGN shdowe
Can I use 14% reduced Purity of Ice Mana Reservation with this setup or I need 20% reduction?
IGN: schovan
Good guide, but wouldn't it make sense to drop an aura for a curse? It would mean more engaging gameplay and also a good curse is going to help a lot more than a randomly tacked on 12th aura.
"
Good guide, but wouldn't it make sense to drop an aura for a curse? It would mean more engaging gameplay and also a good curse is going to help a lot more than a randomly tacked on 12th aura.

It definetely does imo. Running triple curse makes things infinitely easier for your party and I believe, a good offensive curse offers more damage, than extra auras. I didn't try 12 auras, though, so maybe I'm horribly wrong.
"
Yaooooo wrote:
"

It definetely does imo. Running triple curse makes things infinitely easier for your party and I believe, a good offensive curse offers more damage, than extra auras. I didn't try 12 auras, though, so maybe I'm horribly wrong.

Eh, in some cases tbh by the time you're trying to curse the mobs are dead. Ran into this issue last league playing Guardian so decided to go full Auras this time around. Especially since I'm SC I don't regret it at all.

Mileage may vary based on party composition.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info