[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
MFJones wrote:
Ephemeral Edge is good if you want more ES and be tankier. United in Dream enables you to use the Envy aura which adds chaos damage to attacks and spells for your party. It also gets supported by the generosity gem slotted in the sword, which is also supporting the Anger and Wrath auras.

I don't think it's necessary, if you don't use the sword just cast Hatred instead of envy. Envy is especially nice for builds that use any chaos/poison damage to scale.

With everything reserved I have 5 life remaining. It's normal to have almost no life. With a -8 elreon ring you can shield charge for free, as well as flame dash for free if it's level 1.

That's very helpful information and I appreciate your reply. I'm still new and don't have the currency for the big ticket items yet. I think my first step is getting a good Shav. Right now I'm at about 3.5k ES which feels very squishy.
Last edited by Vikrum on Dec 27, 2016, 3:59:29 PM
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:
I am not so unlucky it seems.

I've yet to get a +1 myself FeelsBadMan

"
Ayrill wrote:
sad got the same armor as you with 6L xD and now you reroled to 3 and 3 link.. xD fuck my life haha

A 6link while not needed at all will work fine, it will even let you link increased duration to the Bone Offering Cast When damage Taken :3

"
MFJones wrote:

If anyone wanna ask me any questions about the build too maybe i can help take some load off for OP.

"
Gurkenbaum wrote:
If shdowe is okay with it, I would also like to offer my assistance.

Appreciated :)

"
schovan wrote:

Why are you using United in Dream? Is it better than Ephemeral Edge?

Yes and No. I personally wouldn't use it if you are only running 2 damage auras as for most builds Anger and Wrath are better due to ele damage being scaled. Cost of the swords aside Ephemeral Edge also gives approx. 1000 Energy Shield. United in Dream would be the last item I'd get in the build, and even then it's 100% personal preference.

"
Vikrum wrote:

I too am interested in why that weapon is now the defacto one?

My next question is once you have everything up and running how much life do you have? Once I have 8-10 auras up I'm around 40 life or something. Is that normal?

Lastly, is there a quicker way of getting all the auras up and active?

Sorry for the noob questions. This is my first league ever really.

Thanks so much for offering to help OP out with the work load. It's a great build but for sure the guide leaves out some information.

Basically what I said to schovan, I consider United in Dream as being the final item to upgrade.
I have 3 life unreserved and it's pretty normal to have essentially the same, all you need is 1hp since you have Energy Shield and none of your skills should cost mana to use.

Other than prebuying the gear from a different character not really, although it really isn't that much of a big deal IMO. I started the league with this build and as long as I was running most of the defensive auras + 1 damage aura it was still a huge buff to party with 10 auras active, just gotta work towards it as you can.

In all honesty this thread was initially just to post my gear and setup for people I ran Gorge Rotations with a several leagues ago so I do apologise for the lack of information. After playing for so long it can be hard to remember what things I need to include for players that are new to the game. I'll try and work on the Original Post properly when I get a chance even if it's just a FAQ at the end.

"
eternity5575 wrote:
Thanks for the build ! I'm currently following this build to party up with my friends and it is awesome. This is the first time i play as a support and i wonder how do i make currency with it when my friends are offline and had no one else to carry me through the map haha ?

Unfortunately that there is the only downside and why a-lot of people will refuse to look at Support builds, you NEED to have someone to run with and other than sitting in your hideout flipping currency all day there really is nothing you can do.

"
Vikrum wrote:

That's very helpful information and I appreciate your reply. I'm still new and don't have the currency for the big ticket items yet. I think my first step is getting a good Shav. Right now I'm at about 3.5k ES which feels very squishy.

3.5k ES is very squishy but you may just need to level more to get Energy Shield nodes, as mentioned in my breach character progression area while I was level 90 my gear was very subpar and I was still achieving 5.2k
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Dec 27, 2016, 5:09:25 PM
"
shdowe wrote:
Helpful replies.

You're the man. Thanks so much for the in depth responses. As others have said this build is bonkers for what it does for your party members. Thanks for all the work!
my frend nd i both do this build but its so shit y cnt i kill dried lake with my frend?
guardian is beta supprot
I know this question kinda joke but ill ask anyway can this build do endgame content solo? or atleast uber izaro? or any breachs lord?
Thanks for the quick reply =D I wonder why you grab Unwavering Stance when we are using Chayula amulet.
Last edited by eternity5575 on Dec 28, 2016, 12:29:16 PM
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. I have a question though, I've hit 75, got 11 auras going, waiting for the uber lab enchant to run all 12, though my ES is really low, even while trying to get good ES on the rare pieces. I don't have all the energy from within (5 I think) yet though, just melding and Barbarism. Will it help to get the other 3 ?
Thanks, I'm visiting content I never could before with that build!
"
Rinoscope wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. I have a question though, I've hit 75, got 11 auras going, waiting for the uber lab enchant to run all 12, though my ES is really low, even while trying to get good ES on the rare pieces. I don't have all the energy from within (5 I think) yet though, just melding and Barbarism. Will it help to get the other 3 ?
Thanks, I'm visiting content I never could before with that build!

What's your ES at? What is considered "really low"?
MFJonesHC
If you're on an earlier iteration of the build (Ephemeral Edge, no Fortify, ...), have your gaunts or boots socketed with FA - ShieldCharge - Reduced Mana - Clarity and you want to do some small content (such as prophecies or similar quick/small objectives) you can just switch Clarity for SRS.
Even without links or minion nodes they pack quite a punch. (Because of you, you Aura slinging dervish!)
Just be carefull to link them to Reduced Mana, as you wont have the life or life regen to summon them as you wish. (if you use Zealot's Oath)
My partner died to traps in uber lab, and I managed to kill 2nd phase Izaro just with those little guys. Granted it tok quite a while, but it worked. :-)
Last edited by Lightened on Dec 29, 2016, 6:54:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info