Regret.

I regret going on hiatus after 1.1 leagues ended. I missed out on the sweet forsaken masters supporter armor skins. Is it possible to rebuy those?
Last edited by Megatyrant on Jul 1, 2016, 8:06:16 AM
"
Megatyrant wrote:
I regret going on hiatus after 1.1 leagues ended. I missed out on the sweet forsaken masters supporter armor skins. Is it possible to rebuy those?

Unfortunately it's only possible to get the exclusive supporter pack microtransactions as part of the supporter packs, while they are on sale.

Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Megatyrant wrote:

Unfortunately it's only possible to get the exclusive supporter pack microtransactions as part of the supporter packs, while they are on sale.

Darn, guess I'll keep my eyes open for any upcoming packs then.

I regret not getting more of these.
"
RagnarokX wrote:

I regret not getting more of these.

I sold like 20 of those back in the days :( for cheap too

Q_Q
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I regret spending a whole exalt worth of jewellers orbs to 6 socket an Oro's when I could just bought the prophecy to get a guaranteed 5 link.
I regret deeply ever leaving PoE for CS:GO ... it hurts :(
I regret to install this game every few months,farm 5000 fuses and never 6link my armor.

I can not use vorici anymore,not after all this shit [atm downloading new version]
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I regret not getting some cool micro transactions (pumpkin head and the gladiator set)

I regret not hitting lvl 90 yet have a bunch of characters 85ish but can't stick with one character to make that push to 90
I need a signature to look legit
"
CaLeeT wrote:
I regret deeply ever leaving PoE for CS:GO ... it hurts :(

Funny because I left CS GO for POE and never looked back.

I have had it with racism in CS GO a bit too much for me how much valve actually supports racism.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info