Regret.

Regret/s in PoE?

Hmmm, not really. Apart from the lab, it's been pretty good fun, mostly.

In real life?

Ahhh, I've had a good one so far.

I'm a happy kinda glass half full type.. :)

Regret clicking this shitpost. Nice clickbait tbh.

Anyway, wtf this has to do with the game? Wondering...
Sometimes...
"
Regret clicking this shitpost. Nice clickbait tbh.

Anyway, wtf this has to do with the game? Wondering...

I think the thread fits here
Gameplay and Discussion is more about the game itself if that's what you're looking for

"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:
I regret not buying some limited MTX like the pumpkin head

I'd say I regret not getting 8/8 challenges in the older leagues but they were almost impossible...

They will probably come back if GGG could make sure that the cash is there... Has to be enough cash to cover the cost of piss off all the raging special snowflakes that had those mtx that feels they are no longer special.

Yeah man but if they were to do it no one would take them seriously when they announce "limited edition" stuff and I guess people wouldn't really bother jumping on them lol
Like I've bought many mystery boxes trying to get the limited edition things. Had they not been limited editions I wouldn't have bought those boxes tbh (or maybe 2-3)
Last edited by Jaille on Jun 30, 2016, 2:47:39 AM
well if you regret something in a fucking game, i wonder hows your real life??? xD
d:-D*
Regret is a pointless emotion.

Move through life, make your mistakes, learn your lessons and carry on. The past is best left where it is - behind you.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I regret not getting the purple wings pack :(
"

I regret giving 3 mirrors to a friend who is too lazy to login to give it back :x but I still <3 him

He's already around $1k richer. You are a good friend.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
"

I regret giving 3 mirrors to a friend who is too lazy to login to give it back :x but I still <3 him

He's already around $1k richer. You are a good friend.

I hate to sound jaded, but he's right. That's a distinct possibility.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
 I regret not having played Perandus challenge league 8+ hours a day because going back to to the normal shitty crap drops is so bad compared to the "Christmas bag of joy" that Cadiro Perandus brought to Wraeclast. Farming for coin to pay him only lagged me twice in umteen 100s of chest guardian encounters so I never had the QoP problems that many did. The joy of getting a Voltaxic Rift or a Bino's Kitchen Knife or any other T1 gear that will never ever drop for me or 99% of players (not even if I played 8 hours every day for a decade). The super low RNG chances of ever getting a T1 drop in the endgame are so bad that I now seriously regret not having farmed the hell out of Perandus League and gotten as many great uniques as I could. {Sigh!}
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I regret my life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info