Regret.

I regret not having the earlier support packs.

I regret giving 3 mirrors to a friend who vanished to D3 then diaapeared into life because he had a kid and is too lazy to login to give it back :x but I still <3 him

I regret not finishing my challenges in earlier leagues aka before I became obsessed with finishing my challenges I honestly didn't give a shit about it; It was only til I realized after helping several friends get there max challenges was when I basically said why the fuck aren't I doing that.

Now your turn :O?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 8:44:36 AM
I regret not buying some limited MTX like the pumpkin head

I'd say I regret not getting 8/8 challenges in the older leagues but they were almost impossible...
I regret not playing more in CB.
regret playing awakening beta. that shit burned me out for expansion. I knew it would happen, was just a dumb decision altogether.
I regret not getting that kiwi and instead buying a damn book that my sister lost anyway
I regret not holding onto various items which are insanely expensive now.

Sorta. Fact is, I hardly play at all and most definitely do not play STD...but its still depressing to think I once had several legacy items (shavs, Kaoms, ect) and never thought to hold onto them.

Also had a couple of mirrored items I sold at half-price because I was impatient.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
i regret the fact that i left my first girlfriend because i didnt like how her little purse strap made a funny line between her breasts.

Yeah, not my brightest hour. After 11 years, that moment still haunts me.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
i regret the fact that i left my first girlfriend because i didnt like how her little purse strap made a funny line between her breasts.

Yeah, not my brightest hour. After 11 years, that moment still haunts me.

Things are getting serious eh?

I regret dating my best friend for half a year just to realise she was cheating on me and that, she did not show me her true self until I thrown her out, even trough we were besties for over a year.
I regret buying two div cards. I should have bought just one div card and purchased a supporter unique back in the early days of PoE.

I regret not having ANY kiwi.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Jaille wrote:
I regret not buying some limited MTX like the pumpkin head

I'd say I regret not getting 8/8 challenges in the older leagues but they were almost impossible...

They will probably come back if GGG could make sure that the cash is there... Has to be enough cash to cover the cost of piss off all the raging special snowflakes that had those mtx that feels they are no longer special.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 29, 2016, 9:00:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info