Regret.

regret being a noob and not reading patch notes then suddenly getting pings to sell the legacy facebreakers, item qty gem and saffels just a few days before they were changed... super sad days
POE is life. POE is ♥.
 I also regret that I didn't "wake up and smell the coffee" in the sense that I did not really believe that all of our posts are just water under the bridge for the GGG devs and they're traveling down a path in PoE development with blinders on and nothing we suggest that would increase the "fun to play" factor is ever taken into consideration. I have heard of late in the grape vines that patch 2.4.0 is supposed to be some kind of endgame improvements in the "fun to play" area but until it is real (or simulated or... ouch... I get a headache overthinking this) and I can play it I won't know if it is going to make the endgame more "fun to play" or if it's just more along the lines of uber content for the elites that are bored.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I regret not making my feelings clearer to the girl i loved earlier and ultimately losing her to someone else.
I regret not buying more MTX during that Black Friday 50% off event a couple years ago
Selling Regrets ? wich ratio ? Your offer please :D

/Irony off - Sad music - Potatoes

I regret lot of things but the most common one to many players i guess is not having took enough time in my early steps to read wiki / ask around more experienced players etc ...
When i discovered lot of things later i saw the time i wasted for many things that i could have done in half this time and for more benefit ( in term of both knowledges and currencies ).

Regreting my provider atm aswell.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jun 30, 2016, 11:02:23 AM
I regreted my last skill point choice.
"
I regret giving 3 mirrors to a friend who vanished to D3 then diaapeared into life because he had a kid and is too lazy to login to give it back :x but I still <3 him

Same happened me with Legacy Soultaker.
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
"
I regret not having the earlier support packs.

I regret giving 3 mirrors to a friend who vanished to D3 then diaapeared into life because he had a kid and is too lazy to login to give it back :x but I still <3 him

I regret not finishing my challenges in earlier leagues aka before I became obsessed with finishing my challenges I honestly didn't give a shit about it; It was only til I realized after helping several friends get there max challenges was when I basically said why the fuck aren't I doing that.

Now your turn :O?

In other words - I regret not playing earlier.
On my part, I'll add that I regret not having enough money to buy earlier supporter packs. But honestly, it seems kinda unreal to regret not having money... :v
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I regret spending so much time in this game.

I regret not selling some of my shit when it was really expensive.

I regret buying to many premium tabs.

I regret that hardcore is a joke in this game.

I regret that until the "mysterious gift" prophecy there was no real item sink for trash uniques.

I regret that flipping is allowed.

I regret that GGG dont do anything about the spam bots, why penalizing real players for no good reason.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info