Regret.

I regret not finding this game pre release, would of loved to of been around from the very start :(
I regret spending money nearly $2,000 on another game when I had a job; when I could have spent it here! If I do manage to get a job I will definitely buy some lovely vanities from GGG!
"
I regret not having the earlier support packs.

I regret giving 3 mirrors to a friend who vanished to D3 then diaapeared into life because he had a kid and is too lazy to login to give it back :x but I still <3 him

I regret not finishing my challenges in earlier leagues aka before I became obsessed with finishing my challenges I honestly didn't give a shit about it; It was only til I realized after helping several friends get there max challenges was when I basically said why the fuck aren't I doing that.

Now your turn :O?

I can only relate to the last one. I have all these totem poles stopped at 36/40 because I just wanted MTX. Now that I'm super close to 40/40 here I regret not doing 40 in all of them.
When I first started in Torment I loved the MTX, really just want something better than Apprentice (spent ~$250?). But I went on vacation right before they announced they were closing out for the Awakening. Rip.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hey, FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy regrets not becoming a MEGA Blown Daddy.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
I have no regrets. I always make best choice in time and space I'm in and if I don't, in retrospect, Monday morning QBing, I felt it was so it was still right.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 29, 2016, 10:08:53 PM
No regrets in the game... that I can think of.

Plenty in RL, but on the whole I can die happy.
I regret supporting GGG which turned out to be funding the fucking lab...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I regret.

Then I refund a passive point.

Sometimes I regret again.
i regret not selling multiple pieces of legacy gear on standard for an offer of multiple stacks of eternals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info