Should GGG be giving 8 tabs now free?

GGG has stated that their main money source is additional tab sales. Just adding additional default tabs would generally seem that it would decrease their main money stream. My opinion is that the only reasonable arguments for increasing the default stash tabs are arguments that end up with GGG making more money. The reason is that PoE is free to play. GGG still needs money to exist. The more people that contribute donations the better for PoE.

(Full disclosure, I have not donated anything since introduction of the horrible labyrinth. I would really like to get the new currency tab but won't buy until the horrible labyrinth is made optional.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
GGG has stated that their main money source is additional tab sales. Just adding additional default tabs would generally seem that it would decrease their main money stream. My opinion is that the only reasonable arguments for increasing the default stash tabs are arguments that end up with GGG making more money. The reason is that PoE is free to play. GGG still needs money to exist. The more people that contribute donations the better for PoE.

(Full disclosure, I have not donated anything since introduction of the horrible labyrinth. I would really like to get the new currency tab but won't buy until the horrible labyrinth is made optional.)

Agree, its so simple: more people play = more money, but this is WAY hard to understand to GGG. So, mission impossible
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Agree, its so simple: more people play = more money, but this is WAY hard to understand to GGG. So, mission impossible

This doesn't make any sense. How is giving 4 more tabs free all of a sudden going to cause people to open their wallets to buy more?

A tab cost 3 us dollars. You can get 4 per year just by saving $1 a month. I do not feel that is a lot to ask.
"
Xtorma wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. How is giving 4 more tabs free all of a sudden going to cause people to open their wallets to buy more?

A tab cost 3 us dollars. You can get 4 per year just by saving $1 a month. I do not feel that is a lot to ask.

This doesn't make any sense TO YOU. As new player they always try to collect everything as they dont know what they want and whats worth to safe, when they cant collect as 4 tabs absurdly small and just nonsense, they just leave.

Also with all there new shit GGG adding EVERY patch it start become less and less "free to play" and more like "buy tabs just to play and still not get any fun" as exp nerfed, rng nerfed, meta super shit, balance ruined and forgotten long ago, etc.

But sure for fanatics all this doesn't make any sense as you said.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info