Should GGG be giving 8 tabs now free?

GGG don't care about you, they care about your money.
"
Siochan wrote:
GGG don't care about you, they care about your money.

here, have a tissue for the tears ...
"
Xtorma wrote:
That's a $12 value. I don't know what to say if you can't pony up $12 to support a game you enjoy, that people work hard to produce, and that you are able to play in it's entirety for free.

Some countries have currency so devalued in comparison to the dollar that those $12 could feed you for a week/month. I have spent quite the sum on PoE and it hurted much more than it'd hurt if I lived on the US. And don't tell me that's a "fraction of the playerbase's problems", a sizeable amount of the playerbase is playing on third world countries and in those places $12 isn't "just $12".
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
"
Ridelith wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
That's a $12 value. I don't know what to say if you can't pony up $12 to support a game you enjoy, that people work hard to produce, and that you are able to play in it's entirety for free.

Some countries have currency so devalued in comparison to the dollar that those $12 could feed you for a week/month. I have spent quite the sum on PoE and it hurted much more than it'd hurt if I lived on the US. And don't tell me that's a "fraction of the playerbase's problems", a sizeable amount of the playerbase is playing on third world countries and in those places $12 isn't "just $12".

Shhh! Dont ruin his dream world, he think USA center of world and everyone leave there.

Also im lold when he says "game you enjoy", its like he has different poe version or he so slow that miss prophecy league and nerf exp, etc.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I think 8 free tabs would be too much but 6 would be the sweet spot.

At the very least, I would like to see a free specialized storage space
for maps so that content does not have to take up item storage space.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
I've played a variety of characters who only used four tabs well into maps. It worked perfectly fine. You can experience all the gameplay POE has to offer with just the starter tabs. I see no need to give players additional tabs. It would just create less motivation for people to give GGG money without giving anything necessary in return.

The only thing I think they should do is make one of the default tabs a premium tab. I don't think gating non-sucky trading behind the cash shop is cool in the slightest. Trading is an integral part of the POE experience. Good trading is something that new and non paying players should have access to. Unlike just giving people extra stash tabs, I think this change would actually motivate people to spend more money once they see how useful that one premium tab they start with is.
Should have just been 1 stash tab free.
"
Ridelith wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

This is also entertainment, not necessity, and the company does not operate in your devalued economy. You can play the game for free, and still you want more free stuff?

I am sorry you are in a bad situation, I hope it gets better for you.
I think 5 tabs with the 5th being Premium would be the new ideal amount of tabs and it will introduce new players to the benefits of Premium Tabs too.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Ridelith wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

Shhh! Dont ruin his dream world, he think USA center of world and everyone leave there.

Also im lold when he says "game you enjoy", its like he has different poe version or he so slow that miss prophecy league and nerf exp, etc.

USA not center of world, people not leave here, people flock here like bird. If you no enjoy game, why you here. Me not in dream world, dream world is map, me have no map device in USA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info