Should GGG be giving 8 tabs now free?

I think 4 tabs are outdated. With all the new shit from jewels to more gems to cards you need more than 4 to even collect a base if you play SF let alone have a single trade tab.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 26, 2016, 3:12:55 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 5:52:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
4 does seem kind of small. Heck, I'm thinking of buying more and I have 17 I think. All that said, I'm of the "let them get their money this way" opinion.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
I'd settle for 6 tbh. Although they'd never do it: all the new things are in the game intentionally to try to get people to fill up their stashes.
One extra free tab would be appropriate.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Well i agree. With all new items to keep in stash since beta (map, divination cards, jewel,sacrifice fragment , coins of league (Perandus, Prophecy ) ... ) one or two extra free tab would be appropriate.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
4 does seem kind of small. Heck, I'm thinking of buying more and I have 17 I think. All that said, I'm of the "let them get their money this way" opinion.

Well obviously stash tabs are their bread and butter... proven by meager 17% discount when they have sales as opposed to 30-50% for everything else. I dont mind that if you been here awhile and enjoying fruits of GGGs labor...I have 57..my only point is it may turn away noobs who only have 4... thinking more stash tabs is just a pure cash grab, it is, but must keep it subtle haha.

Subtle is 8 at this point.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 26, 2016, 3:36:42 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:

Well obviously stash tabs are their bread and butter... proven by meager 17% discount when they have sales as opposed to 30-50% for everything else. I dont mind that if you been here awhile and enjoying fruits of GGGs labor...I have 57..my only point is it may turn away noobs who only have 4... thinking more stash tabs is just a pure cash grab, it is, but must keep it subtle haha.

Subtle is 8 at this point.

Just want to point out, the bundles are normally 17% discounted over individual tabs. They are discounting them again on sales.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
While I believe that 4 is indeed too small, I do also believe that 8 is too much.
I would go for having an extra free premium tab on all leagues where you have slain merciless Malachai (and maybe throw in that a character needs to have reached level 80 too if that is too simple).

PS: just to clarify, it's not an extra tab per league, it's having access to one tab (or two) only under certain conditions.
4 stash tab seems fine.

The only thing GGG need to do is unblock steam region lock and let players pick their provider = GGG or Garena.

That is the biggest problem now. then follow by lack of Asian server & deliberately hiding the only one.
Last edited by Darkkrows on Jun 26, 2016, 4:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info