Should GGG be giving 8 tabs now free?

4 is okay but at least one should be premium imo.(trading)
4 + 1 premium.
The purpose of cards and jewels and trade "improvements" seems to be to make it easier to sell mtx tabs. So that would be kind of counter-productive.

This game has more content and better systems than many expensive titles. So if they want to make a bit of money by inconveniencing players with stash space I'll give them a pass personally.

"
Zed_ wrote:
The purpose of cards and jewels and trade "improvements" seems to be to make it easier to sell mtx tabs.

Nah, the purpose of cards is for people to pay a thousand bucks so they can get their favorite old league item. Like Voll's, for example.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Nah, the purpose of cards is for people to pay a thousand bucks so they can get their favorite old league item. Like Voll's, for example.

They could have achieved that with a method that doesn't eat stash space. They decided to go with div cards on purpose.

Get 1 Premium Stash Tab when you confirm your account or do something like achieve 10 Achievements or something.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
That's a $12 value. I don't know what to say if you can't pony up $12 to support a game you enjoy, that people work hard to produce, and that you are able to play in it's entirety for free.

This is one of the most ethical free to play games in the market, and still that is not enough for people.
if you treat this game seriously, you should have plenty of tabs.

if you just want to try it out, 4 tabs are plenty, some peeps are even go to level 100 with them.
Last edited by cronus on Jun 26, 2016, 9:07:07 AM
It's P2W until they provide one trade tab
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:
4 does seem kind of small. Heck, I'm thinking of buying more and I have 17 I think. All that said, I'm of the "let them get their money this way" opinion.

Well obviously stash tabs are their bread and butter... proven by meager 17% discount when they have sales as opposed to 30-50% for everything else. I dont mind that if you been here awhile and enjoying fruits of GGGs labor...I have 57..my only point is it may turn away noobs who only have 4... thinking more stash tabs is just a pure cash grab, it is, but must keep it subtle haha.

Subtle is 8 at this point.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info