It's time for preleveled/preascended characters to enter the shop or be made available somehow.

Replying to these types of threads just keeps it up on the front page.

Meanwhile actual game issues go undiscussed.
This IS a game issue. They could delete Normal/Cruel and levels 1-59 without really giving anything up.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
The only harm I see in this is that some people will dislike others having this option. Nothing negative will actually happen to the game, but that's not super relevant when it causes a massive irrational outrage.

By the time this could even be done, the race to 100 is over. We're far enough into the league that tons of people have already quit and anything competitive has already been done. This option would just allow people to have fun playing POE and skip the leveling process which is, to many people, incredibly tedious. All that's left a month into the league is playing for funsies anyway.

I'd never do it since I actually enjoy leveling, but I'm fine with this happening. I can't even think of a definition of pay to win anyone would actually use that would consider this pay to win. I'd honestly prefer this as a free option instead of a pay option since so many people really do hate the leveling process, but either way seems fine.

I think we're more likely to see an alternate leveling experience like Endless Ledge than this, and I don't even expect that to happen. The game would really benefit from having something different in addition to what we have now, though.
Something like Endless Ledge is alright, as a band-aid, but doesn't fix the core issue:

1-60 is pointless.

Besides that, they would have to change core things about the story mode to allow players to enter Merc, Maps, Labs, etc without having gone through all the quests. This would require many magnitudes of time more than simply adding a 'Lvl 60 / Merc 1' start with all the waypoints for Normal/Cruel for people to get whatever quests they need/want (like Bandits).
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
johnKeys wrote:
bored, Pyro?

Yes! You?

Spoiler
Johnkeys for president.

Anyways, i understand that my suggestion , as many people mentioned, is "slightly" p2w like stashtabs. If you can come up with any way to do this that's less p2w than stashtabs and can be realistically implemented into the game, let me know and i'll put it in the OP.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jun 25, 2016, 2:48:09 AM

Excuse me Sir, where can one purchase these level 80 pre-made chars?

I need 4 of them, immediately.

Why only lvl 60 chars? Why not 90 or 95, where the actual grind starts? Who decides these arbitrary numbers?

Just showing how this type of thinking, could invalidate the whole game to a 1-click purchase in the cash shop.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Pay2win is never gonna happen. Not as if leveling takes long.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Many players have issues with the labyrinth and others are exhausted from doing the same acts over and over again. So why not start selling lvl60 twice ascended naked characters that start at merciless lioneyes watch? Could be always available in perm leagues and 3-4 weeks after the temp leagues start so that there is no problem with the people racing.

More money for GGG and more happy players!

Worst idea since closed beta. If you don't like to play the game just move along!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
bored, Pyro?

Yes! You?

Spoiler
Johnkeys for president.

Anyways, i understand that my suggestion , as many people mentioned, is "slightly" p2w like stashtabs. If you can come up with any way to do this that's less p2w than stashtabs and can be realistically implemented into the game, let me know and i'll put it in the OP.

"slightly", yes.

so I think a better approach would be these wonderful shop sales:

1) pre-leveled 95 chars (@Morbo, thanks!). or pay a bit less for cheap version level 80. depending on budget.

2) Currency Tab bundle. meaning Currency Tab that comes with Orbs pre-loaded with either "crafter pack" (a few thousand Chaos, a few thousand Fusings, Regals, Alterations etc') or "trader starter pack" of an equivalent number Exalts and a Mirror or two.

3) The grand End Game bundle. easy linear high-tier maps with non-threatening bosses, already pre-rolled with pack size for maximum EXP and RNG rolls.
disclaimer: crazy-hard doomsday-bossed rare maps with -max and reflect and extra monster crit, are not part of this bundle.
these can be purchased in the "masochist bundle" next week.

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info