It's time for preleveled/preascended characters to enter the shop or be made available somehow.

"
Except stash tabs ;)

They dont give any advantage. Inventory management is every players own issue. Theyre nice to have but not a must. Didnt buy any on my other account, i do well as i i do in my account where i got some.
The p2w argument again? We've been over this exhaustively, and it boils down to a straw man. You'll have to do better than that.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
The p2w argument again? We've been over this exhaustively, and it boils down to a straw man. You'll have to do better than that.

Straw man? It is P2W if youy can buy a char someone else cant afford. You can do better in the trading and end game and in PVP. Clear advantage. But go ahead, keep posting in this thread like it matters. GGG will never do this, mark my words.
It's a straw man because a non-paid alternative (several, actually) has been discussed, and you are ignoring that to make your "p2w" complaint rather than addressing the actual topic: Pre-leveled characters.

You're REALLY good at missing the point, though. You do that intentionally, or is just raw talent?
Last edited by Albinosaurus on Jul 15, 2016, 11:57:09 AM
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Gibbous
As a matter of fact, those points weren't worth addressing because they already have been. Nice try.

You are nothing if not consistent. I'm glad I'm not a fan of this idea, because if I were I would be mad at you for defending it so poorly.

Since I'm not, I suppose I should say "Thank you," since all the smoke you are blowing in this thread (including the dozens of ad hominem attacks) readily decreases the chances that such a horrible idea will be implemented, because you so thoroughly dilute and distract from legitimate points which are made in its favor. Ironic? Yup.

So, thank you. :D

Peace.

EDIT: Yup, this thread is dead in the water. (Don't want to bump it by replying, so I'll edit instead.) You killed your own thread. Nice job!
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Jul 18, 2016, 4:46:00 AM
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
It's a straw man because a non-paid alternative (several, actually) has been discussed, and you are ignoring that to make your "p2w" complaint rather than addressing the actual topic: Pre-leveled characters.

You're REALLY good at missing the point, though. You do that intentionally, or is just raw talent?

to be fair, the op changed the thread title recently, and still left buying from the shop as a discussion point.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:

As a matter of fact, those points weren't worth addressing because they already have been. Nice try.

You are nothing if not consistent. I'm glad I'm not a fan of this idea, because if I were I would be mad at you for defending it so poorly.

Since I'm not, I suppose I should say "Thank you," since all the smoke you are blowing in this thread (including the dozens of ad hominem attacks) readily decreases the chances that such a horrible idea will be implemented, because you so thoroughly dilute and distract from legitimate points which are made in its favor. Ironic? Yup.

Peace.

Basically

The "somebody must have addressed it ( because I am incapable of answering or I am just being a huge troll )" is ....
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:

to be fair, the op changed the thread title recently, and still left buying from the shop as a discussion point.

I would accept that if he hadn't been attacking the idea solely for the p2w side of the discussion. If his approach was more along the lines of:

If p2w) Then...

If not p2w) Then...

It would be an argument. Blatantly going for the easier part to attack while ignoring the core topic is as straw man as it gets.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Gibbous

Peace.

Your laziness isn't my problem. Go back and read them, or remain under your false impression that they haven't been answered. Your choice. I don't really care either way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info