It's time for preleveled/preascended characters to enter the shop or be made available somehow.

Says the guy that thinks something being fallacious makes it true, lol
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Says the guy that thinks something being fallacious makes it true, lol

You did not get it the first time, I'm not expecting you to get it now, don't worry :)

Edit for bellow ( because obvious spamming ) :
see ? you either have a reading problem there, or a comprehension problem ( or a logic problem, that would be possible too I guess ), try to think for a sec if you don't understand ( so try to think for at least a sec ).
I don't care if you don't actually, it does not matter to me.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 12, 2016, 4:25:20 PM
What's there to get? I called out a fallacy and you said it was true. Seems like you're the one with reading issues.
I've given it a bit more thought, and realized that Lab makes the leveling issues much worse since many builds are not well suited to it. While that's largely more a "Lab" issue than it is about level 60+ characters, it's worth noting that interaction ends up being very negative.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Just because you haven't been reading them doesn't mean I haven't been shooting down every counter argument. If you can't be assed to go read them, I understand, but don't make assumptions about what actually was argued as if you know what's going on. You simply don't.

The point has been made extremely thoroughly, and what's left is two or three regular forum trolls sitting in here trying to derail it, because they are out of arguments. That's all that's going on.

From you I see a lot more ad hominem posts by count than anything else, while you selectively ignore the actual constructive points which have been made. Protip: If you only swing at soft pitches, you're still going to strike out.

I popped back in to see if anything had changed, only to see page upon page of shitposts. Right now this thread isn't even popcorn worthy.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Jul 13, 2016, 11:48:46 PM
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
Just because you haven't been reading them doesn't mean I haven't been shooting down every counter argument. If you can't be assed to go read them, I understand, but don't make assumptions about what actually was argued as if you know what's going on. You simply don't.

The point has been made extremely thoroughly, and what's left is two or three regular forum trolls sitting in here trying to derail it, because they are out of arguments. That's all that's going on.

From you I see a lot more ad hominem posts by count than anything else, while you selectively ignore the actual constructive points which have been made. Protip: If you only swing at soft pitches, you're still going to strike out.

I popped back in to see if anything had changed, only to see page upon page of shitposts. Right now this thread isn't even popcorn worthy.

I could accuse you of the same thing, but accusations alone don't mean shit, especially when you have a selective bias against the idea. However, would you mind pointing out what these "actual constructive points" are? I haven't seen any in awhile, and if you're going to accuse me of evading them, I'd be really curious to know which ones you are referring to, because I've made it a point to address the points that were worth being addressed.
Trolling during 40 pages, trying to *conveniently* sink arguments under trolls and ad-hominem, and then throwing the "Please show me the arguments".
of course.

It's deep under that pile of .. whatever that this thread is, and you have not addressed anything, people that have been following here do know already, and you too know it.

But we're ( at least I, and I bet many others here ) not the ones that need to prove anything, we like not having such a suggested thing, why has been explained and detailed over the pages here, so it does not matter.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 14, 2016, 4:54:56 AM
Every one of your posts is you accusing people of doing the things that you are doing. You very rarely post anything of substance, and are one of those handful of trolls I referred to earlier. In fact, I don't think you've posted even a single valid point in this thread. I'm tired of your nonsense, so welcome to my ignore list. Congrats. You're the first one.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
I've given it a bit more thought, and realized that Lab makes the leveling issues much worse since many builds are not well suited to it. While that's largely more a "Lab" issue than it is about level 60+ characters, it's worth noting that interaction ends up being very negative.

You have a valid point here. Lab is what made me create less and less chars. I used to create 5-8 chars each league but that drastically changed since the lab was implemented. I already posted that in the first few pages of the big "Lab thread".

And that's why i included those people in the OP. Preleveled + Preascended chars, even paid ones, would make me enjoy this game a lot more.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 14, 2016, 6:54:15 AM
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
In fact, I don't think you've posted even a single valid point in this thread. I'm tired of your nonsense, so welcome to my ignore list. Congrats. You're the first one.

This is exactly what I was refering too, speaking of reading problems.
Or maybe was it just convenient for you at those moments ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info