[2.3.1] PSC DW Crit Dreamfeather chaos Buzzsaw, Uber Atziri Farmer

Ok, I need some help here. I've got some pretty good gear...yet am sitting at 2.9k HP at lvl 76 here. My DPS is incredibly low compared to what you're showing. I'll link what I'm using...tell me what I'm doing wrong here please...this was expensive lol :D

What auras do you use?

*Updated Rings*

Last edited by Mike798POE on Aug 9, 2016, 2:58:03 PM
nice
As for life i guess you are missing some life nodes, i wouldn't worry about it, you get there as you level.

auras: grace - half of your chance to evade and about 20% dmg. 2nd one would be temporal chains blasphemy with cospri's it gives free poison (poison is the main source of dmg).

Since you are playing on standard i can't really recommend any tricks to get the gear you need since everything is rather expensive and therefore does not work.
So i just list what you can upgrade: 25% attack speed dreamfeather, lvl 21/20q added chaos, vulnerability or temporal chains on hit corrupt on winds of change, enlighten lvl 3, 20q blood rage + enhance combo

edit. crit multi on amulet
Last edited by Proximi on Aug 12, 2016, 4:44:49 AM
is this still viable 2.4?
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:

I'm confident enough that this build is still strong in the 2.4 patch. I just moved to new build project as i do in every new expansion. If you haven't noticed mathil released his update on his version for the dreamfeather buzzsaw which made me so proud that my build is so good that it influenced one of the best streamers in poe to test dreamfeathers too (i'm sure he was here and checked it out as i checked other dreamfeather builds when creating this one). You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG70NvdlxZk.

If you have a question which one is better? I would say his because of more life you can get. Having more life is now more important then before because in 2.4 new bosses have been added to the game and most of the times they are simply spell damage which is unavoidable so your only defence possible is high life or es combined with dodge or block.

Crit version pulls out way higher dps numbers (his previous version had about 2.5 times less peak poison dps then this one) but noncrit have the benefit of more life which is what you Really need! not more deeps

TLDR: It's still viable, but i would advice to check out mathils upgraded version.
"
Proximi wrote:
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:

I'm confident enough that this build is still strong in the 2.4 patch. I just moved to new build project as i do in every new expansion. If you haven't noticed mathil released his update on his version for the dreamfeather buzzsaw which made me so proud that my build is so good that it influenced one of the best streamers in poe to test dreamfeathers too (i'm sure he was here and checked it out as i checked other dreamfeather builds when creating this one). You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG70NvdlxZk.

If you have a question which one is better? I would say his because of more life you can get. Having more life is now more important then before because in 2.4 new bosses have been added to the game and most of the times they are simply spell damage which is unavoidable so your only defence possible is high life or es combined with dodge or block.

Crit version pulls out way higher dps numbers (his previous version had about 2.5 times less peak poison dps then this one) but noncrit have the benefit of more life which is what you Really need! not more deeps

TLDR: It's still viable, but i would advice to check out mathils upgraded version.

Do you not have mana issues? i seem to run into issues not having enough mana after having grace and temp chains up(leaves me with like 89 mana left of my pool, not even enough to cast ice golem if it dies). im wondering what the best solution to this problem would be. Also, i only run higher maps(dont do atziri or uberlab).
"
Donkington wrote:

Do you not have mana issues? i seem to run into issues not having enough mana after having grace and temp chains up(leaves me with like 89 mana left of my pool, not even enough to cast ice golem if it dies). im wondering what the best solution to this problem would be. Also, i only run higher maps(dont do atziri or uberlab).

I solved mana issues by running enlighten lvl3. Other option would be charisma aura nodes near vaal pact (i would drop one frenzy charge and one more point somewhere).
"
Proximi wrote:
"
Donkington wrote:

I solved mana issues by running enlighten lvl3. Other option would be charisma aura nodes near vaal pact (i would drop one frenzy charge and one more point somewhere).

i completely forgot to put my enlighten gem in my helm this whole time LOL
also, is the cospri's chest all the necessary since we arent even applying 2 curses, just temp chains?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info