[2.3.1] PSC DW Crit Dreamfeather chaos Buzzsaw, Uber Atziri Farmer

Hello everyone,
This is another of my simple guides for OP build.
This build is inspired by other dreamfeather builds and taken to the next level :P.
Tempada's ele cleave DW Dreamfeather
Ziavenchin's Ele Reave DW Dreamfeather
Novalisk's poison Reave DW Dreamfeather

>>2.4 related stuff:
The build will still be viable It just won't be as good as it was before.
Pierce received 10% to double dip multiplier nerf and poison get 20% nerf

You can expect 30% - 40% less dmg

Uber atziri video:
https://youtu.be/bXUWG43ue9I

Uber Atziri explanation:
Why it's so easy? Simple, evasion in this fight is way OP (Core or Colosseum maps are almost undoable). Because of 40k evasion and arrow dancing i have about 90% chance to evade projectiles combined with acro 95% and most dangerous attacks here are projectiles: quill rain bitch, atziri's spear. On top of that i have hell of a single target dmg.

Pros & Cons:
  • Perfect single target
  • Can do EVERY MAP MOD (i didn't even bother identifying rare maps up to t11, t12+ you need pack size)
  • Solid Defense layer
  • Mediocre Aoe dmg in 6man party on high end maps. Good enough for solo.

Leveling:
Since Dreamfeather is lvl 60 item, we need some other skills/items to get there. Here is what i used:
From level 1 to level 40ish i went with phys spells: ethereal knives, blade vortex and bladefall. Recommend using these uniques: goldrim, dw lifesprigs and then on lvl 32 swapping one for Amplification rod.

on level 45-60 get yourself dw Mortem Morsu claw and tabula (ST+Added chaos+pierce+void+GMP+crit strikes). This combo will carry you up to tier 2 maps.
from lvl 65+- you can finally transition to dw Dreamfeather. In order to make use of it you need a 6l evasion chest or 5l queen of the forrest.

Or you can just use facebreakers + meginord's and phys add on everything. (This will carry you to early 60s.

Mapping:
Up to Tier 9 you need 5link queen of the forrest or 6l evasion chest. For end game mapping 6l queen of the forrest and for highest end (uber atziri and such) 6l Cospri's Will.

Uber Lab:
I did uberlab with 5link Queen of the forrest and 3,6k life. All you need to do is to kite izaro over the arena avoiding everything he throws at you and he will eventually die.

Links:
6L Evasion Chest is super important because of how double dipping mechanic works. Difference between 5l and 6l is in void manipulation which gives you 39% more chaos initial hit dmg and poison dmg over time! Links in the Gear Section. 6Link/5Link: ST+added chaos+pierce+crit damage+GMP/Slower proj/LMP (situational)+Void

Ascendancy:
Assassin - Toxic Delivery and Deadly infusion - build enable

Skill tree (lvl 93):
Bandits: Oak (life) - Nothing (skill) - Alira (power charge)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4DHgUtBfkGIAaiB5kILg2ND6sQkhEvFHUV8BX2Fr8X3BjbGYoZjh9BI9Mj9iSLJpUqCyo4KwouIy5TMHEwfDIBMjI2PTfUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TI5M_02STipRR1VLVYVW-lnwWhpbr13yXkVh4mHrYnlirGVNZ6BqjGyMbydwUnSgdO11y3fXelN67311fyuEooTFh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CS85OZlwaaapsmm7WdqqLZpcuw2LIZtUi7nrvjvG-9Nr3mvqfDM8M6xKLIFM2Yz3rTb9N-1CPWitmG2sHdqOOf6mLrY-0_7YP1b_rr_ro=?accountName=Proximi&characterName=ProxBuzzsaw

Stats screenshots

For offence diamond flask isn't counted so multiply it with 1.3 and also dmg won't be resisted (chaos, phys).
If you are interested in counting all the dmg (tooltip + poison go check out novalisks build guide he has it all written down). Peak poison dps is high enough to take down uber vaals before they go underground.
Offence - lmp
Pure Offence
Offence with charges up
Flasks and charges

Offence - gmp
Pure dmg
Flasks and charges

Offence - slower projectile
Pure dmg
Flasks and charges

Arrow dancing: vs projectile 0.64*1.4=0.9 chance to evade and attacks 0.64*0.8=0.5 but i rarely get to melee fight
Defence
Pure Defence (4740 hp)
Defence with flasks up

My almost perfect gear

Pls don't hate, i know it's not 30c budget! I Spent all my currency this league to perfect it and it's uber atziri build after all. You don't actually need uber lab enchanted Rat's nest and You don't need perfect diamond rings or corrupted winds of change. That nice Belt is self found (wed does nothing to this build)
Few words about gear
For Chest queen of the forest and high rolled evasion chest are perfectly viable options.
Mods on rings are as follow: life/resist and one good intelligence roll you don't need phys roll only the chaos elreon craft.
For amulet life/crit multiplier/resist and slot for elreon chaos craft nothing else.
Belt life resist or flask duration on life or strength base (leather/heavy belt)

Thx for visiting my build guide and See ya in wraeclast.
Last edited by Proximi on Oct 6, 2016, 11:53:10 AM
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2016, 2:32:36 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the shout-out :)

Few questions:

1. Why didn't you take the Heartseeker crit cluster on the east side of the tree?

2. Why didn't you pick up the power charge in the shadow area?

3. Is vaal pact+extra life leech nodes necessary considering you lose out on regen which would help keep blood rage up?

4. Have you tried comparing increased critical strikes against increased crit multi? due to dreamfeather's low crit the former might be better.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jun 22, 2016, 9:11:46 AM
What asc do you take?
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
What asc do you take?

assassin, crit poison nodes
"
Novalisk wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for the shout-out :)

Few questions:

1. Why didn't you take the Heartseeker crit cluster on the east side of the tree?

2. Why didn't you pick up the power charge in the shadow area?

3. Is vaal pact+extra life leech nodes necessary considering you lose out on regen which would help keep blood rage up?

4. Have you tried comparing increased critical strikes against increased crit multi? due to dreamfeather's low crit the former might be better.

It's awesome to hear from you, your guide brought me to crit chaos. Original plan was to go crit elemental inquisitor with dreamfeather.

1 and 2. Reason is that with more crit i wouldn't be able to sustain power charges with diamond flask which is up 100% of the time (unstable infusion 10% chance to generate power charge on non crit), also i need those points to spent on life (4.7k isn't that much)

3. with vaal pact i can run vulnerability phys reflect maps

4. Yeah there are two aproaches, one use crit strikes gem (cap crit) and 2nd use crit damage gem (40% more dmg) and cap crit using diamond flask (in this case diamond flask gives me 30% more dmg)
also i love how diamond flask synergies with unstable infusion (when you need power charge you simply wait with your diamond flask and pop it once you are capped with power charge)

edit. my crit chance without pcharges 31.2%, with 57.8 and diamond 1-(1-0.578)^2 82.1%
Last edited by Proximi on Jun 22, 2016, 10:50:44 AM
Mind posting stats, you know, dps and defense? This is very interesting and unique.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jun 22, 2016, 10:42:12 AM
"
Etherfire wrote:
Mind posting stats, you know, dps and defense? This is very interesting and unique.

updated
Very interesting build. So the reason for not using Physical Projectile Damage Support gem is because you are really just trying to scale the chaos damage correct? Also - you mentioned that Core or Colosseum maps are almost undoable, are the other higher tier maps any trouble for this build? Thanks!
IGN: BusinessCasual
"
enwot wrote:
Very interesting build. So the reason for not using Physical Projectile Damage Support gem is because you are really just trying to scale the chaos damage correct? Also - you mentioned that Core or Colosseum maps are almost undoable, are the other higher tier maps any trouble for this build? Thanks!

I meant bosses not the maps themselves (because colosseum guy has resolute technique and core over the top spell dmg which is also unaffected by evasion). I haven't ran into any problem doing red maps with literally any mod. All i care is pack size.

one thing to note, i'm playing solo so you might have different experience if you prefer map rotations and such
You are quite right about the phys. projectile thing. My primary goal was to get as much juice from the assassin's redesigned node as possible, the one that gives 100% more poison.
Thats why i'm using void manipulation (chaos+poison), pierce (chaos, poison and phys) , slower projectile (all three) and crit damage (chaos and phys)

Phys. projectile support would always increase just one part of the combined dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info