[2.3.1] PSC DW Crit Dreamfeather chaos Buzzsaw, Uber Atziri Farmer

Sharing your new build soon dude?;)
"
Rogstah wrote:
Sharing your new build soon dude?;)

My new rather silly but unique build was a crit essence drain using same mechanic like dreamfeather but this time scaling pure chaos damage. It didn't worked out because of 60% damage effectiveness of essence drain. All i can tell is that it was better then any non crit essence drain build that i played (in terms of clear speed thx to bino's 300mil exp/h in 80s) but it was far behind my expactations (boss dmg).

So i went wikipedia and found EK has 0.6 cast time and 100% damage effectiveness. Here is a small tease (still on 5link and not fully leveled): https://youtu.be/QPRPp61hM7A

then i found out that there already is a build guide for simillar EK build (poeurl.com/Idw) so i'm gonna continue to level it to 90, do uber and then share my gear and tree. not going to make a full guide
What do u think about Heretic's Veil, Charisma nodes and adding Vulnerability?
"
loxma wrote:
What do u think about Heretic's Veil, Charisma nodes and adding Vulnerability?

Thing is Rat's Nest is almost perfect for this build and it's fairly cheap. With Heretic's Veil you get the extra blasphemy which is nice but this build doesn't scale aoe and spectral throw often off screen. Another reason is Heretic's high ES which will make sustaining blood rage much more difficult.

If heretic was a 20c item i would say go for it but since it's 6ex i can't recommend it.
i srsly considered bout spectral throw due to the "double dips" on poison dmg. (but eventually i picked council bow for another build witch can also farm uber easily with 0 death). dont you think deadeye could be a better choice? i mean +1 projectile almost doubled the dmg on single target.
"
i srsly considered bout spectral throw due to the "double dips" on poison dmg. (but eventually i picked council bow for another build witch can also farm uber easily with 0 death). dont you think deadeye could be a better choice? i mean +1 projectile almost doubled the dmg on single target.

Unfortunately spectral throw can't shotgun like barrage, means that only one projectile per attack will hit the target.
shotgun preventing mechanic is that the monster can be hit only once per 0.3s from the same projectile. 0.3s won't prevent 2 hits from spectral throw as it goes up and down.

edit. afaik barrage is the only true shotguning skill, there is only pseudo shotguning when monster is hit multiple times by aoe impact of some skills (like lightning arrow frostwall, explosive arrow +wall, fireball with rolling flames jewel etc.)
Last edited by Proximi on Aug 3, 2016, 3:08:53 AM
"
Proximi wrote:
"

Unfortunately spectral throw can't shotgun like barrage, means that only one projectile per attack will hit the target.
shotgun preventing mechanic is that the monster can be hit only once per 0.3s from the same projectile. 0.3s won't prevent 2 hits from spectral throw as it goes up and down.

edit. afaik barrage is the only true shotguning skill, there is only pseudo shotguning when monster is hit multiple times by aoe impact of some skills (like lightning arrow frostwall, explosive arrow +wall, fireball with rolling flames jewel etc.)

good to know. thx so much :)
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Aug 3, 2016, 4:10:42 AM
Have you tried using a bino's to see if it helps you clear maps faster? (due to poison proliferation)
"
Novalisk wrote:
Have you tried using a bino's to see if it helps you clear maps faster? (due to poison proliferation)

just tried i haven't noticed any improvement. It might be because spectral throw alternate while dualwield or because the build focus more on attack speed rather then single hit dmg (like bladefall mines).

also by equipping bino i lost quite a bit of dmg - it's a dagger + 100% inc dmg and a bunch of accuracy from dreamfeather.
Might be because your attacks are giving the killing blows so bino's effect doesn't proc. Try Southbound maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info