[2.3.1] PSC DW Crit Dreamfeather chaos Buzzsaw, Uber Atziri Farmer

And what about uber izaro? He also has resolute technique, you can't do that?

- SORRY. DIDN'T READ WELL THE POST.
Last edited by FrosMan on Jun 26, 2016, 11:41:52 AM
Is this viable with a shield vs dual or no?
"
dragas89 wrote:
Is this viable with a shield vs dual or no?

I think dual wield only. Because: dual wield gives 15% more aps and 20% more phys, dreamfeather was meant to be dual wielded-> you get evasion and dmg per evasion which is global so you get 100% inc dmg from each, each gives 200 accuracy and 16% accuracy scale, means that you don't need to spend a single point or suffix on accuracy. Have i meantioned that evasion is very op? (except for darreso and malachai)

without dual wield you loose so much dmg (i tryed with 1,6k evasion shield).

"
FrosMan wrote:
And what about uber izaro? He also has resolute technique, you can't do that?

Thankfully izaro is slow and arena is large, so you can easily kite him. But i wouldn't call this build uber lab farmer, more like uber lab viable (done it 11 times 1 death)
How are you maintaining mana sustain? I'm level 67 and I'm having to pop mana flask every 5-10 seconds if not more. Any advice?
"
Freekillpoint wrote:
How are you maintaining mana sustain? I'm level 67 and I'm having to pop mana flask every 5-10 seconds if not more. Any advice?

You should have alocated 0,4% mana leech in duelist area, this node will provide enough mana leech for endgame. early on mana leech isn't as effective because you don't have enough damage so i would stick to mana flask for the time being or you can try alocating spirit void and dropping it later (more mana leech in that wheel).

I could provide more information if i could see your gear atm. (last thought: 5link queen of the forest>tabula, less mana cost more dmg)
Last edited by Proximi on Jun 28, 2016, 3:42:27 AM
Agreed. Spirit void is pretty necessary while leveling and until the gear is set in stone.

Then you can respec it and use the hybrid .4 life / mana leech node in the same zone of the passive tree.
Im confused about the pierce gem, i thought spectral throw has 100% pierce.
"
Hyven wrote:

I think the pierce gem is there only because of the 29% more projectile damage multiplier (which double dips with the poison output).
"
djnat wrote:
"
Hyven wrote:

I think the pierce gem is there only because of the 29% more projectile damage multiplier (which double dips with the poison output).

this, and i'll just add that it's even better dmg multiplier than void manipulation (thats why i list vm rather then pierce as possible 6link).
Last edited by Proximi on Jun 30, 2016, 11:26:39 AM
Hi.

First i want to say that i really like the idea of the build so i'm leveling the shit outof it right now. (Lv78 atm)
Thank you for sharing your build.

so here my Questions:

Can you pls post your Jewels or make your characters public?

Cane you give a rough guideline on stats for uber atziri (dps, eva ,life).

I know it comes down to the skill of the player but some numbers would be nice.

Ps.sry for my bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info