[2.3.1] PSC DW Crit Dreamfeather chaos Buzzsaw, Uber Atziri Farmer

"
TrickHand wrote:
Hi.

First i want to say that i really like the idea of the build so i'm leveling the shit outof it right now. (Lv78 atm)
Thank you for sharing your build.

so here my Questions:

Can you pls post your Jewels or make your characters public?

Cane you give a rough guideline on stats for uber atziri (dps, eva ,life).

I know it comes down to the skill of the player but some numbers would be nice.

Ps.sry for my bad english

working on new awesome build, so i can't really share my character tab.

I made a jewel selection filter for this build:
http://poe.trade/search/tadoukowomkina
life as primary stat, projectile and generic damage should be next most important stat because of double dipping mechanic. Crit/multi attack speed as suffix or resist if you are not capped on resist (just put it with others in the count filter).

I'm currently using these:

As for Uber atziri goes, it's hard to tell, my first uber atziri run i did when i had all of my gear that i list here but from what i can tell it should be doable once you get 6l cospri's will, the rest isn't as mandatory. as i said in guide 6link is super important cause even the 6th link void manipulation is double dipping chaos/poison. (for normal build 6th link is like 30%more dmg but this build get like 60% or more)
don't run it with tabula tho

Most important stats would be:
life 4.2k min, 4.5 recommend
evasion idk 61% or 62% at least without flasks so you won't get hit by atziri spear (insta death as you can see in the video keep in mind 0,6*1,4=0,84 - 84% evade + dodge 91% chance that she miss)
damage i'm not sure but try to be in range of 25% from my dmg tooltip on the lmp and slower projectile

last advice run dozens of normal atziri's so you learn her attacks and how to move around, if you don't have sacrifices you can offer running others for free just for the challenge (100atziri runs), don't scam!
Last edited by Proximi on Jul 1, 2016, 6:18:18 PM

Hey, sorry if i piss off. Im sitting at only 8k dps and 19k with charges up (gmp). How can i improve my dps to reach yours!?
Last edited by FrosMan on Jul 4, 2016, 4:00:02 AM
"
FrosMan wrote:
Can i ask you about your screenshots? I see 19k dps but 32% crit chance. Are they with no power charge up but frenzy? I can't understand

There are 3 screenshots in each subsection first without charges then one with charges and 3rd with charges and flasks
Reason why i show it like that is because some people don't trust you if you show just full buffed tooltip
"
Proximi wrote:
"
FrosMan wrote:
Can i ask you about your screenshots? I see 19k dps but 32% crit chance. Are they with no power charge up but frenzy? I can't understand

There are 3 screenshots in each subsection first without charges then one with charges and 3rd with charges and flasks
Reason why i show it like that is because some people don't trust you if you show just full buffed tooltip

yes. i read it. sorry. i did edit the message, if you can answer me. tyvm

(will the chaos damage on rings and amulet will do THAT EXTREME BOOST?)
Last edited by FrosMan on Jul 4, 2016, 4:02:39 AM
I'm sorry if i sound angry it's because of my bad english. In fact, I'm glad I can help.

Thats a really nice gear right there, on first glance i see that you should buy a better dreamfeather with 25% attack speed imo it's a must because it's a multiplier to all chaos damage adds. Next would be added chaos on rings and amu (elreon 7 craft). And last upgrade added chaos 21/20, I bought 6 15+q added chaos and leveled them to lvl 20. successfully corrupted 2/6.
Last edited by Proximi on Jul 5, 2016, 5:33:35 AM
"
FrosMan wrote:
(will the chaos damage on rings and amulet will do THAT EXTREME BOOST?)

The mechanic is similar to Voltaxic archer build's scaling. In that case, you use Wrath, herald of thunder, added lightning damage support gem and flat modifiers from jewelry, quiver and static electricity. All that flat damage adds up to the final output and gets an insane scaling with attack speed and damage multipliers.

You have got nice APS with spectral throw, so you try to add a lot of flat damage (physical from baseline jewelry prefixes, chaos from Elreon 7 mastercraft and the added chaos support gem) modifiers which scale a lot because of that high attack speed and damage / projectile multipliers.

Plus keep in mind that ST's DPS tooltip is based on the assumption that the skill would hit one time per mob, which isn't always true because it often hits two times (one when going, one when returning to you); in that best case-scenario the real DPS would be 2x the tooltip one.
Last edited by djnat on Jul 4, 2016, 5:45:57 PM
nicebuILD!

Do u mind uploading a video of a T12 map or so? thx bro
"
Rogstah wrote:
nicebuILD!

Do u mind uploading a video of a T12 map or so? thx bro

https://youtu.be/Frji8SpOs-8

Apologize in advance for poor gameplay, because i haven't played this build for weeks. Even tho i played like drunk grandpa i cleared this hard mods map with ease.
Hey, I just stumbled upon this build. Really nice work! Spectral Throw always felt like crap to me with elemental damage and Dreamfeather, but you made it work well with crit chaos. Thanks for the mention! I'm going to add a link to my build page as well :)
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
Hey, I just stumbled upon this build. Really nice work! Spectral Throw always felt like crap to me with elemental damage and Dreamfeather, but you made it work well with crit chaos. Thanks for the mention! I'm going to add a link to my build page as well :)

Thank you for the kind words. Because of your build guide and other dreamfeather guides i had much easier time putting this one together.

I think that elemental inquisitor dreamfeather spectral throw could be a thing too. or inquisitor reave/lacerate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info