The patch note most of us are waiting for

"
Phrazz wrote:
"...most of us..."

I thought you were the minority? :)

"Minority"

Said the bearded dude to convince you to buy more mtx so he can release more shit content like act4, lab and prophecy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
There should be some huge poll that lasts for about a week in the poe forums and the login screen should direct towards it, u know where they have news etc. Then we'd see if people really want labs or not.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
There should be some huge poll that lasts for about a week in the poe forums and the login screen should direct towards it, u know where they have news etc. Then we'd see if people really want labs or not.
they would never

It would show the truth they are actually hidding at us
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I love labs. It gives people something to other than maps and createss a meaningful currency sink to get shitty poorly designed must have enchants like stormcall/EQ duration or AOE radiuss.

I wish you could at least transfer enchants at great cost (1-2 exalts).
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
For me lab is fine, just the enchant system isn't.

I want to be able to keep my current enchant if the one I got is bad. I am currently using Heretic Veil that has decent enchant that is not for my current build, but now I can't hunt for actual enchants because I don't want to spend 6exa on another Heretic Veil!

Kanai Cube from D3 is actually much better thought enchant system.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
They could make enchants tradable.

Instead putting enchants directly onto an item, makes it so after we click on the little skull and apply enchant to applicable gear, the enchants drops to your pack as a currency that you can apply it later or trade it.

But this makes lab less grindy, and allows lab grinders easier time to accumulate wealth... but I can see how elite pros will oppose this mechanism, because it makes labs less grindy which means the game got worse.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
I finished the uber lab with 2 builds, melee earthquake berserker and dual wield spectral throw ascendant, withouth mirrored or legacy items and both was relatively easy... so close the mouth and learn how to play.

Try it with an evasion based range character. Go for it. Or any number of other builds that "work" in the regular game but the Lab treats like shit.

Dual wield spectral throw... with less than 5k hp, only 1 point in acrobatics and leech as only defenses. No armour, no eva... Took 2 trys with arctic armour and hp pots...
How long does that Anti Lab crusade will last ?
Guys, they spent shit tons of money to make it (look at all the little details and animations here). It's here to stay, deal with it.

Don't like it, don't play it.
"
IceDeal wrote:
How long does that Anti Lab crusade will last ?
Guys, they spent shit tons of money to make it (look at all the little details and animations here). It's here to stay, deal with it.

Don't like it, don't play it.

Ofcourse we know they are keeping it, and good for them they experimented with shit ideas. But it needs a major overhaul and thats basically what this thread is about in a satyrical way. As for your question, as long as there are dissatisfied customers and annoyed players by the labyrinth the anti-lab crusade as you call it will never end.

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but the lab I literally hate the lab. Doing it feels more like a Jump n Rung game :/ I wish they would patch it out.
Last edited by Afura on Jun 26, 2016, 6:01:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info