The patch note most of us are waiting for

The text you wrote under Lab improvements can also be applied to your posts.
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

I finished the uber lab with 2 builds, melee earthquake berserker and dual wield spectral throw ascendant, withouth mirrored or legacy items and both was relatively easy... so close the mouth and learn how to play.

Try it with an evasion based range character. Go for it. Or any number of other builds that "work" in the regular game but the Lab treats like shit.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

I finished the uber lab with 2 builds, melee earthquake berserker and dual wield spectral throw ascendant, withouth mirrored or legacy items and both was relatively easy... so close the mouth and learn how to play.

Try it with an evasion based range character. Go for it. Or any number of other builds that "work" in the regular game but the Lab treats like shit.
Yeah

A content that disables builds that perfectly work in the Core game is a bad content

ie: On kill builds or Dominating blow is completely useless against Izaro and the lab
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I would buy a $1000 supporter pack if they removed the lab. Boring as f.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Jun 25, 2016, 12:18:40 PM
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
I wouldnt mind if they kept the lab as long as they dont make it fucking mandatory.

But GGG seems so jacked about the lab that there is no way they dont remove its mandatorness

Damn even after a massive Disappointment expressed by community toward the lab, GGG pushed even more of this shit in our throat
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
I wouldnt mind if they kept the lab as long as they dont make it fucking mandatory.

But GGG seems so jacked about the lab that there is no way they dont remove its mandatorness

Damn even after a massive Disappointment expressed by community toward the lab, GGG pushed even more of this shit in our throat
Must be hard to do it once per difficulty and then never touch it again on that character.

Yeah you guys have it really hard.
Lab is fine, if you don't wanna do it then don't do it. Lemme guess, you want the power from ascendancies and enchants, but don't wanna do anything to earn it?

As far as earning your ascendancies goes, GGG's not asking much in having you go through the lab once per difficulty, and once you have you don't need to touch it again if you don't want to. Boohoo, a little extra leveling content, what a burden.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I have. I've also done it with pure evasion melee characters. And evasion/es/life melee characters. It doesn't trivialize any of it, in fact as far as evasion goes the Lab is actually a damn sight better than act 4, at least it's fully functional against the major bosses there. And if you're talking about traps, ranged evasion (or at least bow characters) actually have a pretty decent time dealing with them, as blink arrow jumps over pretty much entire screens of traps without batting an eye. Same with lightning warp, and whirling blades is only slightly less good... really, leap slam is the only shitty movement skill in the lab, since leaping over the traps still damages you and the spikes can outright stop your movement.

About the only thing the lab really treats 'like shit' are vaal skill builds. And that's little different than the weaknesses vaal skill builds have in the core game.
Last edited by Shppy on Jun 25, 2016, 4:50:32 PM
"
Shppy wrote:
Lab is fine, if you don't wanna do it then don't do it. Lemme guess, you want the power from ascendancies and enchants, but don't wanna do anything to earn it?

As far as earning your ascendancies goes, GGG's not asking much in having you go through the lab once per difficulty, and once you have you don't need to touch it again if you don't want to. Boohoo, a little extra leveling content, what a burden.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I have. I've also done it with pure evasion melee characters. And evasion/es/life melee characters. It doesn't trivialize any of it, in fact as far as evasion goes the Lab is actually a damn sight better than act 4, at least it's fully functional against the major bosses there. And if you're talking about traps, ranged evasion (or at least bow characters) actually have a pretty decent time dealing with them, as blink arrow jumps over pretty much entire screens of traps without batting an eye. Same with lightning warp, and whirling blades is only slightly less good... really, leap slam is the only shitty movement skill in the lab, since leaping over the traps still damages you and the spikes can outright stop your movement.

About the only thing the lab really treats 'like shit' are vaal skill builds. And that's little different than the weaknesses vaal skill builds have in the core game.

I killed uber izaro with 1.8k life running bladefall mine. Lab is so very well designed, yep.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"...most of us..."

I thought you were the minority? :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info