The patch note most of us are waiting for

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 22, 2016, 12:22:31 AM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2016, 6:02:37 PM
RIP labs :(

You know we all love labs.. :)

I, for one, like the laby. I would however like to see some enchanting tweaks.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Should change title to 'The patch note the vast minority are waiting for'. For...uh...accuracy's sake. Yeah. Accuracy.
"
innervation wrote:
Should change title to 'The patch note the vocal minority are waiting for'. For...uh...accuracy's sake. Yeah. Accuracy.

fixed that for you :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Please, stop the lab crying train. I hate crying ppl.
"
zbouby25 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Please, stop the lab crying train. I hate crying ppl.

Yah you noobs, the vocal majority has spoken.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
The thing about flasks not showing up as unusable if they had too high a level didn't bother me too much, but all the other changes look really good.
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
Im just praying that that Memory Issue they fixed with BV is what has been causing my huge Lag issues and crashes presented in the Prophecy patch. Considering my other build had zero issues and it was only my BV build having lag and crashes im pretty sure it was the problem but i wont know for sure till this afternoon.

Was really my only issue with this patch. Im kinda bumbed about the Fated Uniques Prophecy's spawning less often now as well... I really didnt mind backtracking for those since i was trying to collect those in this league. Dont ask why.. Most of them ill probably never use but ive found a couple i do plan to do something with because they look to be pretty interesting. Hopefully its not too noticeable.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info