The patch note most of us are waiting for

Minor imrovement more like breadcrumbs to shut us up ac points still gated behind mandatory not enjoyable content

This will change nothing in terms of labhate as always the real issues havent been addressed its only endgame lab qol

Remove ac points from lab like he said in podcast
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 22, 2016, 7:57:50 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
Should change title to 'The patch note the vast minority are waiting for'. For...uh...accuracy's sake. Yeah. Accuracy.
Has Chris ever shown the numbers to prove its a minority? Nope

Have community shown the numbers to show a majority hate it? Yep

I know silly.
"
innervation wrote:
Should change title to 'The patch note the vast minority are waiting for'. For...uh...accuracy's sake. Yeah. Accuracy.

If this doesn't reduce my damn high latency spikes that causes stuttering and lag deaths then "these aren't the PoE patches we are looking for... move along".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

ok, let's have a public poll with only me voting that strawpolls are useless.

my vote: yes.

now it's official: the majority of the community of me has shown the numbers: votes for strawpolls are useless!!1111!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

ok, let's have a public poll with only me voting that strawpolls are useless.

my vote: yes.

now it's official: the majority of the community of me has shown the numbers: votes for strawpolls are useless!!1111!

You know very well a straw poll with hundreds of votes shouldn't be entirely dismissed even if it's not the one and only reliable source of information :) Most polls I've seen in the forum, when having enough votes, do seem to reflect the majority's opinion. Remember the globe girls polls? Yeah, globe girls baby!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Reddiit shitstorm charges and a bunch of prophecies arent working anymore....oh lord

Less reasons to log in with each passing day

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Bars wrote:
You know very well a straw poll with hundreds of votes shouldn't be entirely dismissed even if it's not the one and only reliable source of information :) Most polls I've seen in the forum, when having enough votes, do seem to reflect the majority's opinion. Remember the globe girls polls? Yeah, globe girls baby!

Prime example of the sample selection bias. If you try to disseminate URL for your strawpoll, most of those unhappy with the situation will vote (we're in internet gamers' country, some will even vote several times from behind several proxies, out of spite), while most of those happy with the situation will just ignore it.

I am not dismissing your point about people not liking the lab, just the usefulness of strawpoll for, well, anything, ever.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Prime example of the sample selection bias. If you try to disseminate URL for your strawpoll, most of those unhappy with the situation will vote (we're in internet gamers' country, some will even vote several times from behind several proxies, out of spite), while most of those happy with the situation will just ignore it.

I am not dismissing your point about people not liking the lab, just the usefulness of strawpoll for, well, anything, ever.

I don't care overmuch for lengthy and eventually pointless arguments. I know what I know. Each time I've seen a large straw poll with many voters, it has reflected what I perceived as the majority's opinion from other sources of information, including subsequent GGG patches. That's enough validation for me and I find it silly to completely dismiss polls. Being skeptical and searching for other sources? Certainly. Not paying them any attention? Silly in my opinion. I won't argue anymore about it, if someone disagrees, that's their right.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I for one, love the labyrinth my gripes are t1 maps in endgame lab. And scrap boxes I loathe with a fiery passion. Getting your enchant you spend countless tries is as good a feeling as 6 linking! Even tried speed running fastest I got was 7:28 endgame was fun to try.
"
Probably another dude that plays mines and shit so they dont have to deal with mechanics ever, thinking that they are top of the world because bosses cant fight back because they are super skilled at stacking a few mines before boss becomes active then click on detonate and loot.

I prefer arpg over marios myself as well.

It's kinda sad that pretty much all the poe endgame bosses including uber can be cheesed the same way by these "super duper skullful elite" builds.

I respeced my trapper on standard to BF mines with the free respec to try the infamous uber cheese build and went bad shit nuts on dps on the tree and gear, and I can farm merci labs with 2021 hp all day long with a tabula rasa on swap. I bet I could probably kill uber Izaro with 2k life as well if I was attuned on standard.

So yea this super skillful elite miner build is kinda cool tho 2k life or 10k life doesnt really mean shit when traps are % hp based and izaro dies the second I click detonate mines regardless of the buffs he has on him with darkshrine "increase monster damage" going as well.

I finished the uber lab with 2 builds, melee earthquake berserker and dual wield spectral throw ascendant, withouth mirrored or legacy items and both was relatively easy... so close the mouth and learn how to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info