The patch note most of us are waiting for

I hope that ALL game becomes a giant labyrinth.
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
I hope that ALL game becomes a giant labyrinth.

Let me help:

http://www.stuff.tv/news/25-best-platform-games-ever
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 22, 2016, 5:20:06 AM
"
Let me help:

http://www.stuff.tv/news/25-best-platform-games-ever

No no.... Labyrint is really easy for me so i don't need that help... YOU NEED help.
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

No no.... Labyrint is really easy for me so i don't need that help... YOU NEED help.

Not really. I could easily make a build to speedfarm the lab with my eyes closed, I just want to play PoE instead of Mario so I try to keep it at a minimum.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
And I want to play Poe WITH the labyrinth
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
And I want to play Poe WITH the labyrinth

That's groovy, I'm very happy for you. I'm all for players enjoying and playing the lab, it will make shopping for enchants more financially viable.

The only thing I'm not fine with is being forced to go through it in HC with all the game's technical issues, bugs and freezes and with some of the unreasonable trap gauntlets in the uber lab and trials. It would mean being forced to either play a build which can afk in trap fields or running it at a very high chance of dying.

Am I being unreasonable?
"
Bars wrote:
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:

Not really. I could easily make a build to speedfarm the lab with my eyes closed, I just want to play PoE instead of Mario so I try to keep it at a minimum.

Probably another dude that plays mines and shit so they dont have to deal with mechanics ever, thinking that they are top of the world because bosses cant fight back because they are super skilled at stacking a few mines before boss becomes active then click on detonate and loot.

I prefer arpg over marios myself as well.

It's kinda sad that pretty much all the poe endgame bosses including uber can be cheesed the same way by these "super duper skullful elite" builds.

I respeced my trapper on standard to BF mines with the free respec to try the infamous uber cheese build and went bad shit nuts on dps on the tree and gear, and I can farm merci labs with 2021 hp all day long with a tabula rasa on swap. I bet I could probably kill uber Izaro with 2k life as well if I was attuned on standard.

So yea this super skillful elite miner build is kinda cool tho 2k life or 10k life doesnt really mean shit when traps are % hp based and izaro dies the second I click detonate mines regardless of the buffs he has on him with darkshrine "increase monster damage" going as well.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jun 22, 2016, 5:58:56 AM
Rip Lab. Was so wonderful to reap while it was still good. Will probably continue to do it, though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
innervation wrote:
Should change title to 'The patch note the vast minority are waiting for'. For...uh...accuracy's sake. Yeah. Accuracy.
Has Chris ever shown the numbers to prove its a minority? Nope

Have community shown the numbers to show a majority hate it? Yep
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
LOL! I'm afraid the shield generator will be quite operational Lab and Trials are here to stay for better or worse. GGG has way too much invested in it to throw it away.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info