[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

Why exactly are we not running physical to lightning in this setup?
"
Perryhawk wrote:

Read the FAQ.
"
typecast wrote:
"
Perryhawk wrote:

Read the FAQ.

yes there are informations

the overall ratio of phy and eledmg is around 5%/95%, its a waste of a gem to convert the remaining 5% phys damage and its a drawback that we are not able to leech mana on that phys part via stuff like lioneyes vison or phys mana leech on other gear
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Just wanna stop by and say this building was freaking AWESOME ! I am now level 64 with only 2 ascendancy points and shit gear and I am trucking through all the content , the build really comes together when you acquired drillneck and the pierce nodes from tree . I am able to one shot merv and overall the building is performing very well so far . Thx for the great build =)
thx :) The bow alone is insane and it eill only get better ;)

So I thought about what you said, using queen of the forest since I had a 6L bow so I thought "let's manually 5L it" magically turned into a 6L hehe
oh yeah also I wanted to ask, since I did magically manage to 6L both my chest and my bow, I can add "gmp" to frenzy to keep frenzy up right? Because I asbsolutely hate using blood rage when I'm vaal pact, it shouldnt be too much of a downside right?
Last edited by Chridian on Jul 20, 2016, 12:49:27 AM
you lucky *************** :P

Sure you can, i personally absolutely hate using frenzy to keep charges up, but its just needed sometimes ;)

You could also go for: Frenzy + gmp + pierce + coh + assmark + pcoc

if you use frenzy on every pack already.

Instead of HoI stuff like herald of ash (the overkill ignite is high and gives better aoe spread) or AA would be great replacement.

Even dropping coh + assmark in the setup is reasonable for critchance + WED, faster atks, blind or whatever.
cwdt + warlords or enfeeble is an option then.

alternatively even blasphemy + enfeeble or assmark is possible, but we have little aoe.

So these choices are depending on the preference and playstyle. There is nothing bad with any setup, everything has an advantage.

I really liked Ash while testing, but i am too lazy to manually generate charges :p

Just remember that Bloodrage also offers a decent chunk of atk speed on top of the charge generation and (not used) leech.
I personally dont care much about the degen (except vulnerability maps) since the life is full on every first shot in a pack.

In my guides there is always some room for changes based on the preferences since there are always options. I just pick the most solid and hopefully appealing setup.

Suppose I can do some testing myself when I get to maps, while leveling the degen would most definitely be too much of a hassle.
Personally I love using HoI (mostly due to the gloom herald mtx I got:P)
Alternatively HoT and Wrath are also quite good for a LA build right?
"
Chridian wrote:
Suppose I can do some testing myself when I get to maps, while leveling the degen would most definitely be too much of a hassle.
Personally I love using HoI (mostly due to the gloom herald mtx I got:P)
Alternatively HoT and Wrath are also quite good for a LA build right?

yeah, just level the gem and test it, for me its more of a hassle to use frenzy. But while leveling the gem isnt ideal.

HoT and Wrath are good for a Voltaxic or Elemental build, but not a Doomfletch's Prism build.
Those scale with flat elemental damage, Doom scales with Phys damage while dealing around 95% elemental damage.
HoT also has not a big radius which means on a bow build that not many mobs are cursed and the charge generation is unreliable.

Grace + HoI (for the curse on hit) or HoA (just for the overkill dot) are the way to go.

aah I gotcha!
Currently I'm just rushing to VP now as I damn near one shot myself already hehe, then off to merc lab after the free point in act 4, then the fun begins! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info