[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

The boots have been an awesome upgrade here as well.

I'm still leveling and getting my life up, but I think I'm closing in on being able to clear uber lab with little trouble.
I think this one is much better than oos's.

Fortunately, I got 5s 5l lioneye's chest with 4 green 1 red color.
Which green gem do i need to use instead of increase crit gem?

thank you!
well i cannot judge builds i havent played, except its obviously shitty :d

a replacement could be faster attacks or slower projectiles... but that critgem is really nice ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
@Milkyslice Nice build bruh. I actually did the same thing recently and then discovered your thread. We basically did the exact same stuff. Great minds think alike :D

My shit:

5,3k hp iirc. Dont remember DPS and can't check cause Im in work atm but for sure more than enough :)

Still got some enchanting to do, and also gotta do dem uber trials and upgrade jewellery :/

My tree:

All in all i think this is the build with the most stupid single target DPS i have ever played. Imma post uber kill vid as soon as i get my graphic card record ready cuz i play on shitty laptop atm and recording is a big nope :/

Also i feel like acuities are not rly BiS for that build. Just get 1 or 2 +2 mana on hit jewels and you gucci. And I plan to test if the +1 arrow drillneck is worth it, Im not exactly sure how it works yet.
Last edited by v1t on Jul 16, 2016, 3:31:53 AM
In what order do you pick your ascendancy nodes (if Inqui) ?

Also, should jewels with % project dmg be superior to the ones you have currently in the OP ?

If you get the 0.5 % leech enchant on your boots, can you drop the duelist leech nodes ?
Also, what do you think about Blood Dance ?
"
RagnarokX wrote:

Also, should jewels with % project dmg be superior to the ones you have currently in the OP ?

If you get the 0.5 % leech enchant on your boots, can you drop the duelist leech nodes ?

First go for Righteous Providence just to get Inevitable Judgement ASAP. It's the biggest DPS boost for this build. Then Instruments of Virtue and last but not least Augury of Penitence.

For jewels i think both double dip proj and phys dmg i guess they are equal but Im not 100% sure.

I would drop mana leech node if u got Lioneye's chest if no i wouldn't cause boot leech ain't fun on bosses. Also +2 mana gain on hit jewels are pretty GG for LA builds.

I ain't op but hope i helped :D
Last edited by v1t on Jul 16, 2016, 5:54:33 AM
"
v1t wrote:

Also i feel like acuities are not rly BiS for that build. Just get 1 or 2 +2 mana on hit jewels and you gucci. And I plan to test if the +1 arrow drillneck is worth it, Im not exactly sure how it works yet.

i think acuities are BiS since we save 4-5 skillpoints (Vaal Pact 4, maybe 30 int node for 5), get our lifereg back (3,6%) to substain Bloodrage without degening (well a little tiny bit) and it has some crit to reach the cap easier. Those 4-5 points can be used for more life, Frenzy charges (8% more dmg and 8% atk/castspeed, evasion and/or duration) or jewels.
You gloves are a good excample for good rare ones with the accuracy and phys dmg tho... it´s really hard to tell which ones give more dps but its definetly a difference between paying 1c-1ex for gloves or 17+ ex :P

+1 arrow drillneck is almost everytime worth it. For the cost of 1 skillpoint, to get the 10% pierce back in the pierce cluster, we have a better aoe spread and one more arrow to shotgun bosses.

"
RagnarokX wrote:

First go for Inevitable Judgement, then its your choice :P I picked augury, but would go for Instruments next time, since the clearspeed (warp + atk speed) is better with it. The 6% allres node on the way to augury helped me a bit to cap resists tho.

I don´t have optimal jewels, the main priority was to get life and resists on the jewels. After that i checked for critmulti/chance with lightning/elemental skills, since those have the highest values and work with Lightning arrow. Otherwise i would go for Physical damage with bows or projectile damage. Physical damage increases our damage more (higher number) and both work the same for increasing the damage. Projectile damage however doubledips on the ignite (but does not doubledip on the phys part + elemental part).

I would not drop the leechcluster unless i use a leech gem in a 6link ... and even then its never wrong to get instantly back to full health ;)

Blood dance does nothing for this build. Its mainly used for the regen (vaal pact > no regen) and Frenzy charge gain (we have bloodrage which gives atk speed on top).
Those have no life or resists and decreases the atk and castspeed

thanks for elaborating. Initially i started this build because i got blooddance with 0.5 dual leech enchant. But now im lvl 60 and bought Whalers instead, hoping for a good enchant as soon as i can.
So far, the build is really fun. Resists are tough, i might have to switch my Tabula for a proper chestpiece soon.

thanks
thats why i got dual and tri res on my jewels to compensate the loss on gear, after that crit multi, because its hard to get w/o facrbreaker and quiver.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 16, 2016, 7:29:15 AM
So i got a 5L prophecy and decided to pick Daressos as my chest. Bought one with high life and leech and 5Led it. Not sure it was actually the optimal pick with only 3 e-charges.
Do you think its possible to add like another e-charge from the duelist perhaps ?

Also, Defiance grants life leech while Vision grants mana leech. Which one would you say is more important if you only take into account the dual-leech node from the duelist ?

At what point do you pick vaal pact ? Do you travel towards it and pick at like 70 to 73 or do you proceed to the shadow for the noteworthy's and pick vaal pact at like 85 to 90 ?

my stuff so far

Cant shwo jewels. My best one has 10 phys dmg, 14 proj and 14 crit multi with ele skills :)

Whats your thought on poachers aim jewel ? it has 15 phys and 10 pierce - im using it atm.

EDIT: i now see you dont pick the direct route to vaal pact. so its definitly the last thing you get at 90+. sorry.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Jul 17, 2016, 5:02:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info