[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

Is this build Shaper viable?
This DoomFletcher bow can achieve more dps than a harbringer with 3 Tier 1 ele damage mods like this one?
"
ColeonePS wrote:

mathil ran shaper with a similar version, so yes

"
This DoomFletcher bow can achieve more dps than a harbringer with 3 Tier 1 ele damage mods like this one?

it should, but depends on the gear. Has to be calculated for excact numbers. However this harbringer has 6 top rolls ^^
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
ColeonePS wrote:

"

it should, but depends on the gear. Has to be calculated for excact numbers. However this harbringer has 6 top rolls ^^

I'm doing a new char to test this ^^
Am i copy ninja
Just started a similar build - thought I'd try out the doomfletch thing, most of my builds this league have been decent, but not great dps. This should be a bit different!

Only just got started, but am pretty happy with the chest I just crafted for when I get there

Bought a few dapper prodigies to complete set, then a couple of flat evasion essences (They are cheap - and flat evasion always seems to be the hard thing to roll). Shame about the stun roll, an open suffix would have been great. Still happy though, will throw a divine on it at some point.

Going to use a rat's nest with a 75% chance for additional blast rain explosion - should help a bit with single target.

Wasted a load of currency trying to 6l my Prism before crafting the chest, Probably don't really need a 6l for LA, but will try again when I get some more currency back. Need to keep a bit for steel ring crafting which could get expensive!

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
ColeonePS wrote:

"

Dude! My RNG for chaos craft + yolo ex allowed me to achieve even more dps than my Harbringer ele bow :)

This shit is insane! I'll still work on better amulet and better belts :)
I did a mix of some Doomfletch Prism builds. I went the Lioneyes Fall route and my main skills are Ice Shot in a 5 linked bow and Blast Rain in a 6 link. I tryed Barrage and died to often. Due to the spread of Barrage you need to stand to close to your target. Or sometimes other mobs block you attacks. Blast Rain is just the safer option in my opinion (better AoE, you can shot over/behind barriers...) And the damage is more than enough. If i can get my hands on a proper +1 Quiver and a +2 helm enchant + dying sun, i´ll give Barrage another chance.

Stats (lvl 92)
4900 HP
93% Crit Chance (with power Charges) / 440 Crit Multi
Dont know my DPS exactly. I´ll check this later...

Gear
I was lucky and chanced skyforth boots. Now i can maintain my powercharges during long bossfights. I swaped Assasins Mark for Poachers Mark. While doing maps iam always at full power, endurance and frenzy charges. A huuuuge DPS boost. But i had to sacrifice 200 life.
My self crafted items are the gloves and the Honour Grip Steel Ring.
Spoiler

Tree
I picked sanctify instead of instruments of virtue. Im lazy and i dont want to cast a spell every 4 seconds. With sanctify, you realy often have desecrated ground arround you.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAADuApYEswW1C2EPqxR1FSAWvxhdGbQaOCF2Iuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVJy8piyo4Kk0s6S2DMHwx-jWSN9Q51DrhPC087z8nQXJDyEd-SshNkk3jTipPBFFHVUtW-lnzW69h4mVNaFho8m6qbydwUnKpdct293fXe8N_K4Nfg8yExYazhs6J04nYiq-K5Iw2jX2Nv49Pj2CQEZBVkm6SfZUFmG-aaptum7Wb7Jx7oJ-iAKyqr2yxMLXytz68VryavTa-p8EzwzrE9sauyWfSfNQj15bYvdpk3CPdDeXP51To1upi7T_tRO1h8B_yRfcy_gr-j__e?accountName=flojoe&characterName=No_Pants_Prism

My Goals
6 linking my bow
crafting/buying a better amulet (need life)
buying Vaal Lightning Trap
maybe changing my belt to a good rustic sash
Build starting to come together - lvl 69 no, so still just plowing through dried lake, but doing so very quickly...
Running LA/TS (I keep switching, not sure on my favourite yet) in my 6l while levelling, being able to run faster attacks makes it a bit smoother. I'll probably sub in haste for grace while I don't need the defence too. Keep burning currency trying to link the bow still, but still no joy.

Will get a big power boost when I can use my steel rings, got a couple of ok ones, but still trying to roll one with some WED. Once I get steel rings up, I'll drop Meginords for a rare rustic I think.

After spending a load on expensive steel ring bases, and contempt essences, I managed to get this for 5c - I assumed the guy was price fixing at first as he had another cheap one listed too

Not amazing, but can reroll the life, and bit of int helps.

Current gear

Build mostly finished now, not been playing much recently.Might have a quick burst over the weekend to finish off and try some high level content.
Damage s good, but maybe not quite as insane as I'd thought it might be, perhaps that needs abyssus.
Blast Rain can be mechanically awkward too, especially with the knockback from king of the hill.

Good news is I finally 6-linked my bow. I decided to have one more try, said I'd stop if I re-rolled 5l. Well got another 5l in 10 fuses, so carried on. Ate the next 100+ and no more 5 links.
So traded up all my jewllers, still no 5l.
Quite poor at this point so bought another 40 fuses with chaos, just anted the 5l back at this point, and hit the 6l with 1 fuse left!

Means I can run FA in my LA setp.Not sure if it is the best option, but makes things smoother to play. I might try switching back to TS though, it's great for dense packs, but not so good on pread out ones or stragglers.

Current gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info