[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

Was my first build in Essence, and now glad I got to play it before Mathil (the price shift is real :D).

Took a break from PoE but just wanted to vouch for the power of doomfletch.
My gear for reference:

Spoiler

I went for a bit different overall setup when it comes to some gems (went for blasphemy temp chains+grace for reservation), and frenzy setup for maintaining charges (need to fit in vaal haste/vaal lightning trap somewhere :3).

Might switch to barrage for single target after I saw how strong it is.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Oct 20, 2016, 3:59:26 AM
"
Mannoth wrote:
Was my first build in Essence, and now glad I got to play it before Mathil (the price shift is real :D).

Took a break from PoE but just wanted to vouch for the power of doomfletch.
My gear for reference:

Spoiler

I went for a bit different overall setup when it comes to some gems (went for blasphemy temp chains+grace for reservation), and frenzy setup for maintaining charges (need to fit in vaal haste/vaal lightning trap somewhere :3).

Might switch to barrage for single target after I saw how strong it is.

Nado shot is strong enough for most bosses, but yeah for guardians it seems to be a must have ^^
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Hi guys, i wanna try crit siege ballista build with Doomfletch,CI version
here is my tree, what u think about it? Passive skill tree build
We loose flat phyz on quiver caz i want to use soul strike, also gonna use unique jewel that gives me all nodes modifiers in area transformed to bow nodes.
How helpful is Increased physical damage for this build? Or is it not since there isn't that much Physical damage? I'm trying to figure out what to get on a jewel.
Hey guys,

Can someone please advice me, how much accuracy do we need in order to do well on 14+ maps ?

Thanks.
"
Gwith wrote:
How helpful is Increased physical damage for this build? Or is it not since there isn't that much Physical damage? I'm trying to figure out what to get on a jewel.

Increased physical damage is the most important stat fort his build. Get as much as you can.
Fresh builds all day.
How is the Signal Fire Quiver interacting with Doomfletch + Inquisitor? In comparism to a rare or even Drillneck without Pierce? Tooltipp went much up(I know, its not the actual damage), but I can´t really compare numbers is some flat Phys is better or the Conversion + Added Fire based on the phys damage the Quiver gives. I didn´t feel a big difference, but since I am in HC and need some more life, I didn´t do maps higher than 11 to struggle in DPS and try out. Any math/mechanic genius to help me out? Thanks . :)
Hey,
how do u think about using
? we could use only one attack - barrage and for aoe and for single target dps. But tree needs to be tunned.
Ideas guys ?
"
BlackPersian wrote:
How is the Signal Fire Quiver interacting with Doomfletch + Inquisitor? In comparism to a rare or even Drillneck without Pierce? Tooltipp went much up(I know, its not the actual damage), but I can´t really compare numbers is some flat Phys is better or the Conversion + Added Fire based on the phys damage the Quiver gives. I didn´t feel a big difference, but since I am in HC and need some more life, I didn´t do maps higher than 11 to struggle in DPS and try out. Any math/mechanic genius to help me out? Thanks . :)

Signal Fire would not be a DPS increase over a rare with high flat physical rolls.

Again, flat physical damage is going to be your highest DPS increase period.
Fresh builds all day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajuyIvjtj6c

3 very avoidable deaths... I need to try to facetank less :s

Anyway very powerfull ... I prefer the koam heart variant :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info