[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

i dunno you old gloves, but its a potential phys dmg, accuracy and atk speed slot, too. Drillneck on the other side for big phys dmg and projectile damage does a lot, too.
On the other side the resist penetration on crit is not calculated in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
What do you think of dropping 2 Frenzy Charges and Will of Blades to connect to Vaal Pact through the Scion area, getting True Strike and Harrier, quite a bit of evasion +10 resist all?

Downside is that you would lose quite a bit of STR and a jewel from the Constitution - Master of Arena Path.

Like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBLMFLQW1C2EMUg-rES8UdRa_GF0hdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4Kk0qWysKLlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE8LTzvPs8_J0MxQ8hHfkrIS3hM_02STeNOKk8EUUdRTFLsVUtW-luvXfJfsGHiYqxlTWjybIxuqm8nb55wUnTtdct293cHd9d6731bfyuCXoMJg1-DzITFhs6HE4nTiuSMNo19jX6Nv49gkm6aapu1m-yce5yknaqgn6IApleouaxHr2y0xbVItfK3Pre2vFa9Nr3mvqfBM8LswzrGrspK0nzTb9Qj2L3awd2o51TqYutj7T_tYfAf8FXyRf4K_o__3g==
For the defensive aspect it's reasonable, those 74% evasion are good, especially with grace on and decent evasion gear (kintsugi, rats nest and so on).

For the offence a jewel socket + blade barrier + frenzy is stronger. On the other side the jewel can give some sweet defensive stuff like life and resists.
The strength would still be enough for all gems (190 w/o gear).

I used your suggested pathing on another character and it would fit this one, too. It just needs more points to get all those core nodes, but those traveling nodes dont hurt that much in the long run.

Overall it needs 3 points more (direct pathing) while gaining evasion/resi (which are good), but lets us reach my lvl 90 tree with lvl 93, without true strikes/harrier yet.
Ultimately its worth it later on to respecc the path, its more effective in the long run (without gg jewels), but earlier it takes longer to reach the leech and bow critnodes, where especially the leech is important...

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 28, 2016, 6:47:43 AM
Thats an interesting re-route.

The advantage is (obviously) to me the very much earlier access to Vaal Pact.
The disadvantage obviously is the inablity to get any leech from tree.
Basicly you trade vaal pact for mana and life leech mid-term, long time there is no big difference left.

I think the suggested path might be better. You dont "need" life leech and mana leech for your attack can be supplied via assasins mark, mana gain on hit jewel and/or an elreon item.

?

EDIT: After checking it some more, i think this suggested tree is just a tiny bit better overall, if you can manage the leech with your gear. I like the Sentinel/Harrier/Reflexes.

Another question however would be, do you actually WANT to pick Vaal pact that early or do you still only pick if after you get the leech nodes, i.e. very late ? In that case, midgame you trade the leech nodes for the 3 Scion notables...
Last edited by RagnarokX on Jul 30, 2016, 8:48:44 AM
You can survive til lvl ~70 w/o vaal pact or lets say with unoptimized gear. But you need lifeleech.

For mana there are ways around like you mentioned, mgoh, elreon, flasks... but lifeleech is not obtainable on gear, only those nodes, gem or warlords mark. We are talking about ele reflect rares, not general gameplay life substain.

I would adapt to the suggested tree, probably add it as a 2nd skilltree for the lategame.

The advantage of earlier leech is big for me and Sentinel/Harrier need 5 skillpoints alone which need some sacrifice before lvl 90. There are the lifenodes and bownodes/shadowtree/leech which are already great and important. As you might see on my character lvl 90 tree there is nothing i would cut. I need those jewels, want every lifenode, Phase Acro, VP and the Critnodes.

For lvl 100 the suggested tree would be better

"My Chars tree with lvl 90"

"Alternative Tree route with the same nodes, lvl 92"

"lvl 97 with Harrier + True Strikes"

Lvl 97 is the point where i would use some respecc points to go that route. True strikes is also the worst Critnode aviable on this pathing, so it has the lowest priority.

Reflexes is at least for me the sweet node for that pathing

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 30, 2016, 9:33:10 AM
Im not sure, but personally i dont require Vaal Pact yet and im lvl 84, running lvl 8 to 10 maps. Of course i basicly skip any maps that have the ele reflect mod, but single rares with ele reflect are no problem, i.e. i havent died to reflect yet.

Are you sure Vaal Pact is even necesarry (as mentioned, im only 84).
"
RagnarokX wrote:
Im not sure, but personally i dont require Vaal Pact yet and im lvl 84, running lvl 8 to 10 maps. Of course i basicly skip any maps that have the ele reflect mod, but single rares with ele reflect are no problem, i.e. i havent died to reflect yet.

Are you sure Vaal Pact is even necesarry (as mentioned, im only 84).

Ele reflect maps should be skipped with or w/o VP anyway ;)

I've run into problems against mobs with high health + healthmapmod or healthmod like summoners, devourer and stuff like that. Other situations are immunity tote.s
its especially dangerous with the frostwall combo on top.

There were many situations where i dropped below 20% health with one shot alone.
With vitality void we can only leech 25% of our max health per second. I dont know how excactly the leech rate affects that, if its how i think it results in around 35% leech per sec.
With vaalpact we can potentially leech 99.9% of our life per shot, there is no cap except the maximum lifepool, leech% and damage we deal.

It is possible to play w/o vaal pact, but i dont recommend it.
With VP i never ran in a situation where i was in danger, w/o i was.

Reflect can still be dangerous with immunity for mobs and everything is on 1 health, since we cannot leech against targets with no hp.

If you play cautious enough to run this build w/o VP, do it. Better i read something about doing it w/o it than 5 posts per page from ppl getting instagibbed by it :p

Hi milky, im playing this build currently lvl 89, do you know in which way i can improve the dmg? this is my build, i have a lot of problems with mana sustain.

Look, we got a troll !
Why troll? There is room for improvements.

First i would look out for a 7% crit doomfletch.

the other gear can get expensive to upgrade.

the belt has resist potential which can give flexebility for other gearpieces or jewels.

Boots could get a new enchant, leech on kill prefered.

The topaz ring has potential. Life, phys and lightning/fire res is fine, the rest is not necassary.

For manaissues you could go for a jewel with high manaleech or mana gained on hit, one manaleech node, the bootenchant.

You should get accuracy on at least one item, bad accuracy reduces the overall damage and critchance A LOT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info